Used Dodge Nitro for Sale in Centralia, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There are hundreds of cities in Washington, but none quite like Centralia. Your city has just about everything you'd want, and when it doesn't, you can hop in your car and check out what else the great state of Washington has to offer. But when you're ready to explore more of Washington and beyond, you're going to need dependable automobile. Unfortunately, your car has seen better days.
For you only one car will do—a Dodge Nitro. It's got just about everything you're looking for in a vehicle—attractive design, workmanship, and plenty of power. Plus, it's made by Dodge, a brand you respect. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. If only there were a way to get the Nitro you want but at a fraction of the price. There is!
The only way to buy a used car
We want to place you behind the wheel of a pre-owned Dodge Nitro without blowing your budget. We continually monitor hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for related Centralia, WA used Nitro models to ensure that you get a fair sticker price. Our 150-point inspection on all our pre-owned cars means your getting a top-notch set of wheels. Not one car drives off our property unless they satisfy our examinations. Sit back and relax knowing your Dodge Nitro is ready to drive. Plus, you'll have access to all the vehicle history reports and ownership info.
Dodge Nitro—what to know
Dodge is one of America's most recognized car brands and was started in 1914. The company has produced several iconic vehicles like the muscle-bound Dodge Charger in the '60s and the super sports car of the '90s, the Viper. However, it may have been the introduction of the Dodge Caravan in the '80s that changed the industry the most and lead to a new segment of vehicle body styles—the minivan. Today, Dodge is often seen as Chrysler's performance brand with models like the Challenger and Charger.
Dodge Nitro has a 260hp, 4L engine. You can expect around 18mpg in the city and about 24mpg on the expressway. The Dodge Nitro comes in a variety of body types like cargo, convertible, crew cab chassis-cab, and crew cab pickup - long bed.
Buy a Pre-owned Dodge Nitro in Centralia, WA today
You don't have to pay full price for a reliable car. We make sure all our vehicles are inspected from inside and out and provide all the vehicle's history reports. You may call it a win-win, but we think it's the way pre-owned car buying should be. Moreover, if you decide this isn't the Dodge for you, you have a week from your purchase date to return it. Get that new-car feeling with a pre-owned Dodge. Get in touch with us today to set you up with a Dodge in Centralia, WA.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Toyota for Sale in Shingle Springs, CA
- Used Audi S3 for Sale in Corvallis, OR
- Used Audi A8 for Sale in Redmond, WA
- Used Honda Element for Sale in Lacey, WA
- Used Ram 1500 Classic for Sale in Folsom, CA
- Used Toyota Highlander for Sale in Temecula, CA
- Used Jaguar XE for Sale in Gatesville, TX
- Used Subaru Impreza for Sale in Portland, OR
Browse by location
- The 9 Best Used 7-Seater SUVs That You Can Buy in 2021
- How Much is a Nissan Rogue? Models, Price and Reviews
- BMW X3: All About Comfort and Practicality
- How Much is a Lexus? Models, Price & Reviews
- Ford Edge vs Escape: Which One Is Best?
- Don't Let Anyone Fool You: Here's a Guide on What's a Good Mileage for a Used Car
- Here's What You Need To Know To Buy a Car With Cash
- Toyota Tacoma vs. Ford Ranger: Which Truck is the Right Choice?