Used Buick Regal TourX for Sale in Centralia, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, Centralia is where you work, but it's also where you play. On the weekends, it's all about meeting up with your best mates and taking the town on. However, if you're planning to see it all, you'll need an a solid set of wheels.
The only car you can see yourself driving around Centralia in is a Buick Regal TourX. It has just about everything you want in a car—attractive design, workmanship, and plenty of power. Plus, it's made by Buick, a brand you respect. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. If only there were a way to get the Regal TourX you want but at a fraction of the price. There is!
Shift—how we do business
We strive to set you up with a Regal TourX in Centralia at a price that'll make both you and your wallet happy. We continuously follow hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for related Buicks to make sure we are offering a competitive price. You'll get a used Regal TourX that has received our full 150-point inspection. Not one vehicle leaves our property unless they satisfy Shift's checklists. Sit back and relax knowing your Buick Regal TourX is ready for Centralia. Paperwork? Yes, we have it! You'll have access to your Regal TourX's history report and ownership information.
Buick Regal TourX—what to know
Buick, which is owned by General Motors, is one of America's oldest automobile brands. Buick has been around since 1903, but it was in the 1940s with family-friendly land cruisers the Roadmaster, where they started to make their mark. Today, Buick's models include sedans and crossover SUVs that still keep true to the company's focus on affordable luxury.
Buick Regal TourX has a 250hp, 2L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Buick Regal TourX typically gets 29mpg on the freeway and 21mpg in the city. The Buick Regal TourX is available in numerous body types such as sport utility, sedan, and convertible.
Buy a Used Buick Regal TourX in Centralia, WA today
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Subaru Ascent for Sale in Astoria, OR
- Used Lexus RC F for Sale in Puyallup, WA
- Used Kia Soul for Sale in Costa Mesa, CA
- Used Mazda for Sale in Chehalis, WA
- Used Mercedes-Benz AMG C 450 for Sale in Upland, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz E 350 for Sale in Orland, CA
- Used Jeep Wrangler Unlimited for Sale in Beaverton, OR
- Used Ford Flex for Sale in Aurora, OR
Browse by location
- These are the 7 Best Cars for Your Camping Plans
- Honda Civic: Review, Specs & Prices
- The Ultimate Ford Mustang Review: Prices, Pictures & Specs
- Crossover vs. SUV: What’s the Difference? And Which One is Better?
- The Ultimate Comparison Between a Camaro and a Mustang
- Chevy Silverado 1500: Prices and How Far Can It Go
- 8 Best Japanese Used Cars to Buy in 2021
- How Much Is A Ford Edge? A Complete Guide On Prices and Features