Used BMW X7 for Sale in Centralia, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, Centralia is where you work, but it's also where you play. On the weekends, it's all about trying to see as much as Centralia as possible. Without a solid set of wheels, you may not see much besides Centralia, WA.
The only car you can see yourself driving around Centralia in is a BMW X7. It has almost everything you're searching for in a car—modern styling, quality, and plenty of power. And it's a BMW, a brand you've always trusted. A new BMW X7 is just a bit above your budget. However, there is a better option.
Shift—car buying done the right way
Lucky for you, Shift has the answer to your problems. We can get you the pre-owned X7 you want without maxing out your cards. We begin with Shift's thorough inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not a single car rolls off our lots without passing our examinations. Plus, to assure that you get a wallet-friendlier price, we continually follow hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for similar BMW models. You can relax knowing that your car is ready for action and that you're getting a great price.
More about your BMW X7
BMW is one of Germany's most recognized brands that specializes in creating luxury automobiles that are fine-tuned like race cars. The company's slogan is "The Ultimate Driving Machine" and few people that ever sat behind the wheel of one would disagree. The German automaker is credited for introducing new technologies such as turbocharged engines and advanced electronics. Today, BMW doesn't just focus solely on sports cars. They have a full lineup that includes wagons, sedans, SUVs, and coupes. No matter the model you choose, you can rest assured it will be performance and luxury wrapped up in a stylish package.
The BMW X7 is equipped with a 4L engine that can produce a whopping 523hp. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the BMW X7 generally gets 20mpg in the city and about 25mpg on the freeway. The BMW X7 is available in a variety of body types such as station wagon, sport utility, sedan, and convertible.
Don't miss out on your BMW X7
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used BMW 6 Series for Sale in Arkansas
- Used BMW M3 for Sale in San Gabriel Valley, CA
- Used Buick Sedan for Sale in Sacramento, CA
- Used Ford EcoSport for Sale in Yelm, WA
- Used Kia Rio for Sale in Bellflower, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz ML 350 for Sale in Encinitas, CA
- Used Land Rover Discovery for Sale in Cypress, CA
- Used Audi RS6 for Sale in District Of Columbia
Browse by location
- Creating Memories On A Budget: Best 7 Used Cars For College Students in 2021
- Most Reliable Used Trucks Ever and How To Know If Your Truck Is Unreliable
- How to Buy a Car Out of State 101: Everything You Need to Know and More
- The Best Nissan Sports Cars To Buy Used In 2021
- Trust Us, We Know How to Sell Used Cars: Our Complete Guide to Help You
- Car Appraisal: Its Meaning and What to Expect
- What’s the Difference between Moonroof and Sunroof? Vehicles with Panoramic Roofs
- Wonder No More: Here's How Much Your Totaled Car Is Worth