Used BMW M4 for Sale in Centralia, WA
1 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
There's just something about Centralia that made you want to call it home. Sure there may be better cities in Washington, but none like Centralia. Your city has just about everything you'd want, and when it doesn't, you can hop in your car and check out what else the great state of Washington has to offer. Any great journey begins with a reliable automobile. Unfortunately, your car isn't up to the challenge.
For you only one car will do—a BMW M4. It has everything you want in a car—modern styling, quality, and power. And it's a BMW, a brand you've always trusted. But a BMW M4 is beyond your means. There's a better way to buy a pre-owned car, and Shift has it.
Shift—car buying done the right way
At Shift, we seek to buckle you behind the steering wheel of a pre-owned BMW M4 without maxing out your cards. We continually follow millions of data points on current prices for similar Centralia pre-owned BMW M4 to make sure that you get a fair price. You'll get a pre-owned that has been through our rigorous 150-point inspection. Not a single vehicle rolls off our property without acing Shift's check-lists. You'll rest easy knowing your M4 has the green light. Plus, we provide all the necessary paperwork, like ownership information and vehicle history reports, so you know Shift and your BMW are on the up and up.
BMW M4—what to know
BMW is one of Germany's most recognized brands that specializes in creating luxury automobiles that are fine-tuned like race cars. The company's slogan is "The Ultimate Driving Machine" and few people that ever sat behind the wheel of one would disagree. The German automaker is credited for introducing new technologies such as turbocharged engines and advanced electronics. Today, BMW doesn't just focus primarily on sports cars. They have a diverse lineup that includes wagons, sedans, SUVs, and coupes.
The BMW M4 features a 3L engine that generates a respectable 493hp. You can expect around 18mpg in the city and about 26mpg on the freeway. The M4 comes in a number of body types like station wagon, sport utility, sedan, and convertible.
Buy a pre-owned BMW M4 today
We have the used M4 you want and at a wallet-friendly rate. We inspect all our BMWs from top to bottom to make sure they are road-ready and send along all the vehicle's history reports. Plus, if you decide this isn't the BMW for you, you have a week from the purchase date to return it. It's a win-win for you, and how we believe the process of buying a pre-owned car should be. Get that new-car feeling with a pre-owned BMW. Don't let that BMW you've had your eyes on pass you by. Lock in your price today!
Frequently Asked Questions about the BMW M4
Browse by popular searches
- Used Cadillac SRX for Sale in Auburn, WA
- Used Alfa Romeo for Sale in Santa Clarita, CA
- Used Nissan Rogue for Sale in Venice, CA
- Used Audi Q7 for Sale in Lakeway, TX
- Used Porsche Boxster for Sale in Jarrell, TX
- Used INFINITI QX80 for Sale in Woodbridge, CA
- Used Lincoln MKC for Sale in Corning, CA
- Used BMW 4 Series for Sale in Washington
Browse by location
- Our Quick & Easy Guide To Hyundai Warranties
- Looking for Cars and You’re Short? Here’s a list of the Best Options
- Chevrolet Tahoe vs. GMC Yukon: Which SUV Is Best For You
- Best SUVs For Towing: 4x4, Diesel, Luxury and More [Prices and Photos]
- The Best Sports Cars Under 40k to Buy Used in 2021
- How Much is a Used Sprinter Van?
- The 9 Best Used 7-Seater SUVs That You Can Buy in 2021
- What's The Real Price Of A Ford Mustang in 2021? [Reviews and Photos]