Used Saturn Astra for Sale in Camas, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Whether work brought you here or it's always been your home, Camas, WA is your town. But you know there's a whole lot more to do and see besides what's in your city. The King of the Pacific Northwest has something for everybody. Whether you're seeing live bands in Seattle or letting all your concerns float away on Lake Whatcom, Washington has no shortage of amazing places to explore. However, if you wish to see what this great state has to offer, you'll need a great car.
There's only one vehicle for you and it's a Saturn Astra. It has almost everything you are looking for in a vehicle—attractive styling, smooth ride, and fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Saturn, a brand you respect. However, a new Saturn Astra is way out of your budget. What if we told you there's a better way.
The only way to buy a used car
We love giving people a quality used Saturn at a great price. It all begins with our rigorous 150-point inspection. No vehicle rolls off our lots unless they satisfy Shift's inspections. To assure that you get a wallet-friendlier price, we continuously track millions of data points on current prices for comparable Astras. You can rest easy knowing that your ride has the green light and that you're getting a great deal.
Saturn Astra—what to know
Saturn was a General Motor's brand that was supposed to compete with similar cars from Japanese automakers. The new division was unique with dealers emphasizing outstanding customer service and no-haggle pricing. Saturn further differentiated itself from its parent company's lines by producing all new platforms, embracing dent-resistant plastic components, and offering terrific fuel economy. Unfortunately, by the 2000s, the originality of Saturn had worn off or been copied by competitors. General Motors attempted to revive Saturn by introducing redesigned models?like the Vue SUV and hybrid models?By 2009, GM had retired the brand when it trimmed its portfolio.
Saturn Astra has a 138hp, 2L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Saturn Astra generally gets 24mpg in and around town and about 32mpg on the freeway. The Astra comes in a variety body styles such as sport utility, sedan, and convertible.
Get your used Saturn Astra in Camas, WA before it's gone
At Shift, we strive to remove all the hassle out of buying a used Astra, yet still give you a quality ride at a great price. We'll process all the required paperwork, including title, transfer, registration, and DMV forms. Plus, Shift's 150-point inspection means that your Astra is ready for action when we deliver it to you. With great rates, no-pressure buying process, and quality Saturn Astras, we put the fun back into getting the car of your dreams. Get in touch with us today to set you up with a Saturn Astra.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Mitsubishi Mirage for Sale in Longview, WA
- Used Subaru BRZ for Sale in Richmond, CA
- Used Volvo XC40 for Sale in Delaware
- Used Mercedes-Benz E 300 for Sale in Placerville, CA
- Used Cadillac CT6 for Sale in Waco, TX
- Used Lincoln for Sale in Montrose, CA
- Used Mazda Mazda2 for Sale in Carlsbad, CA
- Used Nissan Versa Note for Sale in Winchester, CA
Browse by location
- Needing a Cheap Truck? Here's a List of the Cheapest States to Buy One
- The 6 Most Affordable Sports Cars
- Toyota Tacoma’s Full Review: Price, Capacity and More
- How Much is a Nissan Rogue? Models, Price and Reviews
- Honda Pilot vs. Toyota Highlander: Which One Should You Get?
- The Best and Cheapest Small AWD Cars to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- 8 Best Japanese Used Cars to Buy in 2021
- Best Times of The Year To Buy Used Cars