Used Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback for Sale in Camas, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, Camas is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, you're ready to meet up with some friend and see as much as Camas as you can. But, if you wish to see it all, you'll need a trustworthy vehicle.
You already know what you want, and that's a Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback. It has almost everything you want in a car—updated styling, handling, and great fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Mitsubishi, a brand you respect. A new Lancer Sportback is just a bit above your budget. What if we told you there's a better way?
Shift—car buying done the right way
We'd love to set you up with a Lancer Sportback in Camas at an affordable price. We constantly track millions of data points on current and past prices for similar Mitsubishis to make sure we are giving you a very competitive price. you'll get a pre-owned Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback that has passed our meticulous 150-point inspection. Not one vehicle rolls off our property unless they pass Shift's examinations. you'll have peace of mind knowing your car is road-ready, plus, we include all the essential paperwork, like ownership info and vehicle history reports, so you know both we and your vehicle are on the up and up.
More about Camas, WA pre-owned Mitsubishi Lancer Sportbacks
Mitsubishi, a Japanese word meaning "three diamonds," started in 1870 as a shipping company. In 1917 the Japanese automaker rolled out its first passenger car, the Model A. It wasn't until 1960 that the company produced automobiles at scale, and eventually formed a partnership with Chrysler during the 1970s. Today, the company has a divers lineup which includes hatchbacks, SUVs, and electric vehicles.
Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback has a 168hp, 2L engine. This model gets 24mpg city and 32mpg freeway. The Lancer Sportback is available in a variety body types such as sport utility, sedan, extended cab pickup - standard bed, extended cab pickup - short bed, and crew cab pickup - short bed.
Buy a Used Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback in Camas, WA today
You don't have to pay top dollar for a reliable Lancer Sportback. We make sure all Mitsubishi Lancer Sportbacks are road-ready and provide all the necessary paperwork. It's a win-win for you, and what we believe how the used car buying process should be. Moreover, if you determine this isn't the Mitsubishi for you, you have seven days from your purchase date to bring it back. With great prices, a no-pressure buying process, and quality Mitsubishi models, we put the joy back into obtaining the car of your dreams. Don't let that Mitsubishi you've had your eyes on pass you by. Lock in your price today!
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Tesla Model 3 for Sale in Gonzales, TX
- Used Land Rover Range Rover Evoque for Sale
- Used Dodge Charger for Sale in Rhode Island
- Used Volkswagen Jetta for Sale in Moreno Valley, CA
- Used Porsche 911 for Sale in Orange, CA
- Used Tesla for Sale in Santa Monica, CA
- Used Kia Sorento for Sale in Hesperia, CA
- Used Buick Envision for Sale in Berkeley, CA
Browse by location
- How Much Is A Ford Explorer?
- The Best Used Trucks To Buy On A Budget
- How Much is a Nissan Rogue? Models, Price and Reviews
- What’s the Difference between Moonroof and Sunroof? Vehicles with Panoramic Roofs
- Car Travel With Pets: A Safety Guide
- Honda CR-V vs. Toyota RAV4: Which One Is Better?
- Don't Let Anyone Fool You: Here's a Guide on What's a Good Mileage for a Used Car
- Know Your Car Terms: The Importance of a Pre-Purchase Inspection