Used Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross for Sale in Camas, WA
1 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Camas, WA isn't just the city you live in, it's your home. You have your city dialed and you know the best spots to grab a bite and all the hidden gems. Lately, it's what outside your city that's calling you. The Evergreen State has something for everybody. Whether you are getting grungy in Seattle or letting all your worries float away on Lake Cushman, Washington has no shortage of amazing places to explore. However, if you're planning to see what this great state has to offer, you'll need a great car.
For you only one car will do—a Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross. It has everything you want in a vehicle—modern design, workmanship, and a focus on safety. Plus, it's made by Mitsubishi, a brand you respect. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross. If only there were a way to get the Eclipse Cross you want but at a fraction of the price. There is!
Shift—car buying done the right way
We want to put you behind the steering wheel of a used Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross without breaking the bank. We continually track millions of data points on current prices for related Camas, Washington pre-owned Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross to ensure that you get a wallet-friendlier rate. Our 150-point inspection on all our used cars means your getting a top-notch set of wheels. No car drives off our lots unless they pass Shift's inspections. Sit back and relax knowing your Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross is ready to drive. Plus, you'll get access to all the vehicle history reports and ownership info.
Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross—what to know
Mitsubishi, a Japanese-owned company, was established in 1870, but didn't start producing cars until decades later. It's first car was produced in 1917 and was called the Model A. It wasn't until 1960 that Mitsubishi focused on producing automobiles at scale. Mitsubishi eventually Partnered with Chrysler during the 1970s. Today, the company has a divers lineup which includes hatchbacks, SUVs, and electric vehicles.
Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross has a 152hp, 2L engine. You can expect around 29mpg on the highway and 26mpg in the city. The Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross is available in a number of body styles like sport utility, sedan, extended cab pickup - standard bed, extended cab pickup - short bed, and crew cab pickup - short bed.
Purchase a Pre-owned Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross before it's too late
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Lexus RX 450h for Sale in Westminster, CA
- Used Land Rover Discovery Sport for Sale in Clackamas, OR
- Used Volkswagen Tiguan Limited for Sale in Rancho Cordova, CA
- Used Chevrolet Spark for Sale in Torrance, CA
- Used Jeep Wrangler Unlimited for Sale in Marysville, CA
- Used Toyota RAV4 Hybrid for Sale in Placentia, CA
- Used Lincoln MKZ for Sale in Port Orchard, WA
- Used Audi A8 L for Sale in Florida
Browse by location
- The Best Used SUVs to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- What's the Average Monthly Car Payment? Find Out Here
- Ford Edge vs Escape: Which One Is Best?
- Best SUVs For Towing: 4x4, Diesel, Luxury and More [Prices and Photos]
- Should You Get a Toyota Camry or a Toyota Corolla? Find Out Here
- Everything You Need to Know About How Car Loans Work
- The Best Manual Cars To Buy In 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Let the Fun Begin: Here are the Best Used Convertible Cars in 2021