Used Mercury Mountaineer for Sale in Camas, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, Camas is where you work, but it's also where you play. On the weekends, it's all about trying to see as much as Camas as possible. However, if you plan to see it all, you'll need a great car.
The only car you can see yourself driving around Camas in is a Mercury Mountaineer. It's got almost everything you're searching for in a car—contemporary styling, workmanship, and plenty of power. Plus, it's made by Mercury, a brand you respect. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. What if we told you there's a better way?
Shift—car buying done the right way
We strive to set you up with a Mountaineer in Camas at a price that'll make both you and your wallet happy. We regularly keep track of millions of data points on past and current prices for related Mountaineer models to make sure we're giving you a very competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on every one of our used vehicles means you'll be getting a great car at a terrific price. Not one car leaves our property unless they pass Shift's checklists. Sit back and relax knowing your vehicle is ready for the road. Paperwork? Yes, we have it! You'll have access to your Mountaineer's history report and ownership information.
Mercury Mountaineer—what to know
Mercury is a Ford Motor Company brand and was founded in 1930. The line's first car, the Mercury Eight, debuted in 1939 and was an immediate success. The line had success in the '60s with it the Cougar and Comet. The 90s saw the company embracing the SUV and large-car craze with models like the Mountaineer SUV and Villager minivan. This was one of the company's most successful decades. However, in 2011 the last Mercury produced, the Grand Marquis, rolled off the assembly line.
Mercury Mountaineer has a 292hp, 5L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Mercury Mountaineer typically gets 15mpg in the city and about 21mpg on the expressway. The Mercury Mountaineer is available in numerous body styles such as sedan and sport utility.
Buy a Pre-owned Mercury Mountaineer in Camas, WA today
At Shift, we aim to remove all the stress out of used car buying. There's no need to waste time going from pre-owned lots all over Camas. You may call it a win-win, but we think it's the way pre-owned car buying should be. Plus, if you're ever in doubt, you get seven days from the purchase date to return it. With Shift, you'll get the car you want at a great rate. Take Shift for a spin today.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Mercury Mountaineer
Browse by popular searches
- Used BMW X5 for Sale in Oakland, CA
- Used BMW X2 for Sale in Poulsbo, WA
- Used Dodge Charger for Sale in Hemet, CA
- Used Toyota 4Runner for Sale in Tustin, CA
- Used Subaru for Sale in Studio City, CA
- Used Tesla for Sale in Delaware
- Used Mercedes-Benz CLS 400 for Sale in San Clemente, CA
- Used Ford F-150 for Sale in Portland, OR
Browse by location
- How Much Is A Cadillac Escalade? A Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- Honda Fit Review: Price, Reliability, Models and More
- The Best and Cheapest Small AWD Cars to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Chevy Tahoe: How Much Is It, How Much Weight Can It Pull and How Many Miles Can It Last?
- Best Used Hybrid Cars to Buy in 2021
- Honda Accord Review: Models, Price, Reliability and More
- Allow Us to Explain Car Rebates: What They Are and How They Work
- Interested in a Ford Fusion? Here’s our Review