Used Mazda MX-5 Miata RF for Sale in Camas, WA
5 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, and Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
While you love your city, what really gets you ready for the weekend is that there is an entire state ready for you to take it on. Washington state seems to have something for everyone! With soaring views from Seattle's Space Needle to roaring waterfalls at Rainbow State Park, there's plenty to do no matter what kind of mood you're in. However, if you're planning to check out the best spots, you'll need an a comfortable ride.
You already know what you want, and that's a MX-5 Miata RF by Mazda. It has almost everything you want in a car—modern styling, handling, and great fuel economy. And it's a Mazda, a brand you've always trusted. A new MX-5 Miata RF is just a bit above your budget. What if there was a way for you to get a MX-5 Miata RF that checked all of your list without breaking the bank?
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
At Shift, it all starts with our meticulous inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not one vehicle drives off our property without passing Shift's check-lists. To ensure that you receive a good rate, we continually follow millions of data points on past and current prices for comparable Mazda MX-5 Miata RFs. You'll be able to rest easy knowing that your MX-5 Miata RF is ready to drive all over Camas and the rest of Washington and that you got a great deal.
More about your Mazda MX-5 Miata RF
The Japanese automaker, Mazda, is popular for its affordable vehicles that drive like sports cars. The company's first car to hit the United states was the RX-2, RX-3, and RX-4in the '70s. Their vehicles were praised for being both affordable and fun to drive. During the '90s, Mazda had one of its biggest successes with the release of the sporty roadster, the Miata. Today, Mazda has a diverse lineup of midsize sedans, SUVs, and crossovers. They all still have Mazda's winning formula which is affordable cars that are fun to drive.
Mazda MX-5 Miata RF has a 181hp, 2L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Mazda MX-5 Miata RF generally gets 27mpg in and around town and about 36mpg on the freeway. The Mazda MX-5 Miata RF is available in a variety body types like sport utility, sedan, regular cab pickup - short bed, passenger, and mini-van.
Buy a Pre-owned Mazda MX-5 Miata RF before it's gone
At Shift, we want to remove all the stress out of used car buying. There's no need to spend time going from pre-owned lots all over the city. Plus, if you are ever in doubt, you get seven days from the purchase date to bring it back. It's a win-win for you, and how we believe the process of buying a used car should be. With Shift, you'll get the car you want at a reasonable price. Take Shift for a spin today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Mazda MX-5 Miata RF for Sale in Montana
- Used Mazda MX-5 Miata for Sale in Camas, WA
- Used Mazda MX-5 Miata RF for Sale in Sacramento, CA
- Used Mazda MX-5 Miata RF for Sale in Windsor, CA
- Used Mazda MX-5 Miata RF for Sale in Chico, CA
- Used Mazda MX-5 Miata RF for Sale in Kirkland, WA
- Used Mazda MX-5 Miata RF for Sale in Toledo, WA
- Used Mazda Mazda5 for Sale in Huntington Beach, CA
Browse by location
- What Does VIN Stand For? Where To Find Your VIN And How To Read It
- How Much is a Used Jeep Trackhawk? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- Top 9 Best Used Cars Under $20,000 For Beginners
- How Much Is A Maserati? A Historic Review
- Car Warranty: What Is It and What Does It Cover?
- How Much is a Used Toyota 4Runner? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- How Much Is A Cadillac Escalade? A Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- How Much Is An Audi Q5? A Complete Guide On Prices And Features