Used MINI Cooper Clubman for Sale in Camas, WA
2 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, and Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
There aren't many cities in Washington quite like Camas. Your city has just about everything you'd want, and when it doesn't, you can hop in your car and check out what else the great state of Washington has to offer. However, when you're ready to see more of Washington and beyond, you'll need great set of wheels. Unfortunately, your vehicle isn't up to the challenge.
There's only one car for you and it's a MINI Cooper Clubman. It has just about everything you want in an automobile—modern styling, workmanship, and fuel economy. Plus, it's made by MINI, a brand you respect. But a MINI Cooper Clubman is beyond your means. What if you could get nearly everything you're wanting in a MINI Cooper Clubman, but without paying full price?
Shift—how we do business
At Shift, it all starts with our full inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not a single vehicle leaves our property without acing our inspections. To ensure that you receive a competitive rate, we regularly check hundreds of thousands of points of data on current prices for related Cooper Clubmans. You can rest easy knowing that your MINI is ready for you and that you got a great deal.
More about Camas, WA pre-owned MINI Cooper Clubmans
MINI, which owned by BMW, is renowned for their compact cars that make a big statement. The British Motor Company produced the first MINI in 1959. The car was designed to be used in congested city environments. The cars got a jolt of performance when John Cooper, an F! car designer, joined the team. MINI released the MINI Cooper soon after which was a major success. The little-car-that-could landed stateside in 1962, but new emissions policies had the MINI taken off U.S. streets a few years later. BMW bought the brand in 1994 and produced a new model in 2000 with the all-new MINI Cooper. Today, MINI has expanded its lineup to include coupes and a 4-door compact SUV. Whichever pre-owned MINI you buy, rest assured that it will be sprightly, fun, and easy to park.
MINI Cooper Clubman has a 211hp, 2L engine. You can expect around 37mpg on the highway and 28mpg in and around town. The Cooper Clubman comes in a variety body types like convertible, sedan, and sport utility.
Purchase a pre-owned MINI Cooper Clubman today
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used MINI Cooper Clubman for Sale in Vancouver, WA
- Used MINI Cooper Clubman for Sale in Renton, WA
- Used MINI Cooper Clubman for Sale in Bremerton, WA
- Used MINI Cooper for Sale in Camas, WA
- Used MINI Clubman for Sale in Camas, WA
- Used MINI Cooper Clubman for Sale in Corning, CA
- Used MINI Cooper Clubman for Sale in Beaumont, CA
- Used MINI Clubman for Sale in Palo Alto, CA
Browse by location
- Know Your Car Terms: The Importance of a Pre-Purchase Inspection
- What's APR and How Is It Different from Interest Rate?
- How Much Is A Cadillac Escalade? A Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- Chevy Silverado 1500: Prices and How Far Can It Go
- How Much Is A Maserati? A Historic Review
- The 10 Best Used SUVs With Captain Seats
- Honda vs. Toyota: Which One is Better and Why?
- A Complete Guide on Car Sales Tax by State