Used Lexus GS 350 for Sale in Camas, WA
14 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Download these new markdowns
Found a car you love? Get it while you can!
Other cars you might like
Whether work brought you here or it's always been your home, Camas is your town. But you know there's a whole lot more to do and see besides what's in your city. The King of the Pacific Northwest has plenty to offer everyone. Whether you are seeing live bands in Seattle or letting all your cares float away on Lake Cushman, Washington has lots to keep your weekends entertaining. However, if you're planning to see what this great state has to offer, you'll need a great car.
You already know what you want, and that's a GS 350 by Lexus. It's got almost everything you want in a car—contemporary styling, quality, and horsepower. And it's a Lexus, a brand you've always trusted. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new GS 350. What if we told you there is a better way?
Shift—how we do business
We love setting up people, like you, with a used Lexus they're going to love. At Shift, it all starts with our meticulous 150-point inspection. Not one vehicle rolls off our property unless they pass our inspections. To assure that you receive a wallet-friendlier rate, we constantly check hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for comparable Lexus GS 350 models. You can relax knowing that your car has the green light and that you're getting a great rate.
Lexus GS 350—what to know
Lexis, owned by Toyota, is lauded for its stylish designs, well-appointed interiors, and reliability. The brand got its start in 1989 with Toyota's foray into the luxury car market The company's initial two cars, the ES 250 and the LS 400, were praised by critics for being less expensive than their European counterparts, but having the same level of luxury. The Japanese automaker continued to expand its lineup with SUVs, like the LX 450 and sports coupes. Today, Lexus continues to innovate with hybrid models and even a super car, the LFA.
The Lexus GS 350 features a 4L engine that produces a respectable 311hp. You can expect around 29mpg on the highway and 20mpg in the city. The GS 350 is available in numerous body styles such as convertible, sedan, and sport utility.
Buy a Used Lexus GS 350 in Camas, WA today
At Shift, we strive to take all the trouble out of used car buying. There's no need to waste time visiting pre-owned dealers all over town. Moreover, if you believe this isn't the Lexus for you, you get a week from your purchase date to return it. You may call it a win-win, but we just think it's the way used car buying should be. With us, you can get the Lexus you want at an affordable rate. Take us for a spin today.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Lexus GS 350 for Sale in Kent, WA
- Used Lexus GS 350 for Sale in Federal Way, WA
- Used Lexus GS for Sale in Camas, WA
- Used Lexus GS 350 for Sale in Oklahoma
- Used Lexus GS 350 for Sale in Lebanon, OR
- Used Lexus GS 350 for Sale in Hillsboro, OR
- Used Lexus GS for Sale in Poulsbo, WA
- Used Lexus GS for Sale in Tracy, CA
Browse by location
- Best Times of The Year To Buy Used Cars
- Most Reliable Used Trucks Ever and How To Know If Your Truck Is Unreliable
- When Is the Best Time to Buy a Car?
- The Best Manual Cars To Buy In 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- BMW X3: All About Comfort and Practicality
- The Best Sedans To Buy Used in 2021
- Best SUVs For Towing: 4x4, Diesel, Luxury and More [Prices and Photos]
- Chevrolet Tahoe vs. GMC Yukon: Which SUV Is Best For You