Used Kia Cadenza for Sale in Camas, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, Camas is where you work, but it's also where you play. On the weekends, it's all about meeting up with your best mates and having some laughs. Without a trustworthy vehicle, you may not see much besides Camas, WA.
You already know what you want, and that's a Cadenza by Kia. It's got almost everything you want in an automobile—updated styling, handling, and power. Plus, it's made by Kia, a brand you respect. However, a new Cadenza is way out of your budget. What if we told you there is a better option?
Shift—how we do business
We hear you and we have a solution. We can put you in a pre-owned Cadenza without busting your wallet. It all starts with our rigorous 150-point inspection. No auto rolls off our property without passing our check-lists. Plus, to assure that you get a great rate, we regularly check hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for similar Kia models. You'll have peace of mind knowing your used Kia is ready for action, and we'll provide you all the paperwork, like vehicle history and ownership info.
Kia Cadenza—what to know
Kia, a South Korean automaker, first started in 1944 producing bicycle parts in the 1950s producing Korea's first bicycle. It wasn't until 1973 that the company produced its first passenger car, the Brisa. Kia entered the American market in '90s with the Sephia, a subcompact car. However, later on in the decade, the company introduced larger models like the Kia Sportage, a compact SUV. In 1998, Kia joined fellow Korean automaker, Hyundai. Today, Kia has a well-respected lineup of coupes, sedans and crossovers.
Kia Cadenza has a 293hp, 3L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Kia Cadenza typically gets 20mpg in and around town and about 28mpg on the expressway. The Kia Cadenza is available in numerous body styles such as station wagon, sport utility, sedan, passenger, and mini-van.
Don't miss out on your Kia Cadenza
You don't have to pay full price for a trustworthy Kia. We inspect all our Kias from inside and out to make sure they are ready for duty and provide all the vehicle's history reports. It's a win-win for you, and what we believe how the pre-owned car buying process should be. Plus, if you determine this isn't the Kia for you, you have seven days from the purchase date to bring it back. With great rates, a no-pressure buying process, and quality Kia Cadenzas, we put the joy back into getting the car you've dreamed of driving all around Camas. Get in touch with us today to set you up with a Kia in Camas.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Kia Cadenza for Sale in Everett, WA
- Used Kia Cadenza for Sale in Poulsbo, WA
- Used Kia Cadenza for Sale in Yakima, WA
- Used Kia Cadenza for Sale in Marysville, WA
- Used Kia Cadenza for Sale in Puyallup, WA
- Used Kia Cadenza for Sale in Seattle, WA
- Used Kia Cadenza for Sale in Toledo, WA
- Used Kia Cadenza for Sale in Arlington, WA
Browse by location
- All You Need To Know About BMW Warranty Coverage
- What Is A Large SUV? The Best and Most Reliable Large SUVs To Buy
- These are the 7 Best Cars for Your Camping Plans
- Top 9 Best Used Cars Under $20,000 For Beginners
- Best Used SUVs Under $15,000: The Cheapest And Most Reliable SUVs
- Honda Accord Review: Models, Price, Reliability and More
- The 9 Top Rated Used Midsize SUVs: The Only Midsize SUV Reviews You’ll Need
- How Much is a Used Ford Raptor? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features