Used Cadillac XT4 for Sale in Camas, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Whether work brought you here or it's always been your home, Camas is your town. But you know there's a lot more beyond the confines of your city. The Evergreen State seems to have something for everyone! With unparalleled a scenic forest views in Spokane to sightseeing in Seattle, there's something to do no matter what kind of mood you're in. But, if you're planning to see what this great state has to offer, you'll need a trustworthy vehicle.
The only car you can see yourself cruising around Camas in is a Cadillac XT4. It's got just about everything you're seeking in a vehicle—contemporary design, workmanship, and fuel economy. And it's a Cadillac, a brand you've always trusted. But a XT4 is beyond your means. However, there is a better option.
The only way to buy a used car
We'd love to set you up with a XT4 in Camas at a price you can afford. We constantly track hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for similar Cadillacs to ensure we are offering a competitive price. You'll get a pre-owned XT4 that has aced our meticulous 150-point inspection. Not one vehicle rolls off our lots unless they pass our inspections. You'll get peace of mind knowing your Cadillac is green lit for action. Paperwork? Yes, we have it! You'll have access to your vehicle's history report and ownership information.
Cadillac XT4—what to know
Cadillac, a General Motors brand, is one of the most recognized luxury car makers in the world. Cadillac built its reputation on creating vehicles with excellent craftsmanship and innovations. Cadillac was one of the first to introduce V-8 engines, magnetic ride control, and climate control. Today, Cadillac continues to offer premium features and craftsmanship across its line of coups, sedans, SUVs, and crossover.
Cadillac XT4 has a 237hp, 2L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Cadillac XT4 typically gets 24mpg in the city and about 30mpg on the expressway. The XT4 is available in several configurations such as convertible, crew cab pickup - short bed, sedan, and sport utility.
Don't miss out on your Cadillac XT4
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Ford Escape for Sale in San Fernando, CA
- Used Tesla Model S for Sale in Anaheim, CA
- Used Ford Mustang for Sale in Folsom, CA
- Used Chevrolet for Sale in Madera, CA
- Used Toyota Yaris for Sale in Yelm, WA
- Used Cadillac for Sale in Inglewood, CA
- Used Lexus RX for Sale in Chico, CA
- Used Lexus RX 450h for Sale in Eugene, OR
Browse by location
- Toyota Camry Review: Price, Models, Reliability and More
- How to Get Car Insurance in Five Steps
- Best Sports Cars: The 2021 Reviews You’ve Been Searching For
- Is Elantra a Good Car Choice? Here’s Our Hyundai Elantra Review
- The Top 7 Best MPG Minivans (Fuel Efficient)
- Best Truck Reviews And The Elements That Make The Trucks Great
- The Best Used Fuel Efficient Trucks and Fuel Economy Tips For Every Truck Owner
- All-Wheel-Drive versus Front-Wheel-Drive in Snow: Which One is Better