Used Audi RS 4 for Sale in Camas, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
You've made Camas, Washington your home, and well, who could blame you? As great as your town is, it's what the rest of the state offers that has you wanderlusting. The King of the Pacific Northwest has something for everybody. Whether you are getting grungy in Seattle or letting all your worries float away on Lake Cushman, Washington has plenty to keep your vacations entertaining. But, if you plan to see it all, you'll need a great car.
There's only one car for you and it's a RS 4 by Audi. It's got almost everything you're seeking in a car—updated design, workmanship, and horsepower. Plus, it's made by Audi, a brand you respect. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new RS 4. What if we told you there's a better option?
Shift—car buying done the right way
We strive to set you up with a RS 4 in Camas at a price you can afford. We continually keep track of hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for similar RS 4 models to ensure we're giving you a very competitive price. You'll get a quality pre-owned RS 4 that has passed our rigorous 150-point inspection. Not one car rolls off our property without acing our inspections. Sit back and relax knowing your vehicle is ready to drive, plus, we include all the proper paperwork, like ownership info and vehicle history reports, so you know both we and your car are on the up and up.
Audi RS 4—what to know
Audi, a German luxury brand, started in 1910 and became part of the Volkswagen Group in 1964. The company made a splash in the 1980s with its all-wheel-drive sports coupe, the Quattro. The company continued to have success, especially in the 2000s with models like the sprightly TT Roadster and luxury sedans like the A4 and A6. Today's Audi continue to a mainstay in the luxury market. The automaker has a full inventory with everything from refined SUVs to well-appointed sedans.
The Audi RS 4 features a 4L engine that produces an impressive 420hp. The Audi RS 4 gets 13mpg city and 20mpg highway. The RS 4 comes in numerous body types such as station wagon, sport utility, sedan, and convertible.
Purchase a pre-owned Audi RS 4 today
So when you are revving for the Audi RS 4, don't waste hours browsing pre-owned lots all over Camas or searching the web for the best price. Just head to us. You'll get the car you want at a great price. Plus, you can compare the RS 4 to Audi models to be sure it's the vehicle you have your heart set on. Take Shift for a spin today.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Audi RS 4
Browse by popular searches
- Used Buick for Sale in Ontario, CA
- Used Lexus IS 350 for Sale in La Quinta, CA
- Used Cadillac for Sale in Mcminnville, OR
- Used BMW X6 for Sale in Downey, CA
- Used Audi for Sale in Florida
- Used Nissan Rogue Sport for Sale in Mississippi
- Used Mercedes-Benz A 220 for Sale in Simi Valley, CA
- Used Kia Cadenza for Sale in Concord, CA
Browse by location
- Six Best Used 6-Passenger Cars to Keep an Eye On
- Wonder No More: Here's How Much Your Totaled Car Is Worth
- The Ultimate Ford Mustang Review: Prices, Pictures & Specs
- Car Travel With Pets: A Safety Guide
- Glossary of Automotive Terms
- What Are the Interest Rates for Car Loans?
- The Best Manual Cars To Buy In 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Electric vs. Gas Cars: What’s the Real Difference Between Them?