Used Ram Dakota for Sale in Buckley, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There's just something about Buckley that made you want to call it home. Sure there may be better cities in Washington, but none like Buckley. Your city has just about everything you'd want, and when it doesn't, you can hop in your car and check out what else the great state of Washington has to offer. However, when you want to see more of Washington and beyond, you're going to need faithful set of wheels. Unfortunately, your car isn't up to the challenge.
You already know what you want, and that's a Ram Dakota. It has everything you want in an automobile—attractive styling, workmanship, and plenty of power. Plus, it's made by Ram, a brand you respect. A new Dakota is just a bit above your budget. However, there is a better option.
The only way to buy a used car
We'd love to set you up with a Dakota in Buckley at a price you can afford. We continuously check millions of data points on past and current prices for similar Ram Dakota models to make sure we're offering a competitive price. You'll get a quality used Dakota that has gone through our meticulous 150-point inspection. No auto leaves our property without passing Shift's examinations. You can rest easy knowing your Dakota is ready to drive, plus you can access your Ram's vehicle history reports and ownership information.
Ram Dakota—what to know
Ram, formerly called Dodge Ram, is a recently formed subdivision of Chrysler that focuses on producing heavy-duty trucks. Dodge had some success going against Ford and Chevrolet, but it wasn't until '94 that customers started taking notice with an aggressive redesign of their pickup line. The Quad Cab model, which had premium features, helped popularize pickup trucks as daily drivers and family vehicles. Today, Ram makes full-size trucks with bold lines, powerful engines, and the latest technology, making them ready for work and play.
The Ram Dakota features a 5L engine that generates a respectable 302hp. The Ram Dakota gets 15mpg city and 20mpg highway. The Dakota comes in a number of body types like specialty vehicle, regular cab pickup - standard bed, regular cab pickup - long bed, regular cab chassis-cab, and mini-van.
Get your used Ram Dakota in Buckley, WA before it's gone
At Shift, have the pre-owned Ram Dakota you've been seeking and at an affordable price. We inspect all our Rams from headlights to taillights to make sure they are road-ready and give you all the necessary paperwork. Moreover, if you are ever in doubt, you get a week from the purchase date to return it. It's a win-win for you, and how we believe the process of buying a pre-owned car should be. Get that new-car feeling with a used Dakota. The next time you're on the road in Buckley, make sure its in a Ram.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Ram Dakota
Browse by popular searches
- Used Lexus ES 300h for Sale in Texas
- Used MINI Hardtop for Sale in Walnut Creek, CA
- Used Honda Accord Hybrid for Sale in Moreno Valley, CA
- Used Volkswagen Eos for Sale in Chatsworth, CA
- Used Chevrolet Cruze Limited for Sale in Ventura, CA
- Used Volvo V90 Cross Country for Sale in Illinois
- Used BMW X5 M for Sale in Oceanside, CA
- Used Dodge Challenger for Sale in Texas
Browse by location
- Honda Accord Review: Models, Price, Reliability and More
- How Much Is A Cadillac Escalade? A Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- The 9 Most Reliable Sports Cars to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Ford Ranger Full Review: Features, Price and More
- The 9 Top Rated Used Midsize SUVs: The Only Midsize SUV Reviews You’ll Need
- How Much is a Used Ford Raptor? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- What's APR and How Is It Different from Interest Rate?
- Which Car Should You Buy: An Audi, BMW, or Mercedes? Find Out Here