Used Pontiac Vibe for Sale in Buckley, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, Buckley is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, you're ready to meet up with some friend and see as much as Buckley as you can. Without a great car, you may not see much besides Buckley, WA.
You already know what you want, and that's a Pontiac Vibe. It's got everything you want in a car—attractive design, workmanship, and fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Pontiac, a brand you respect. However, a new Vibe is way out of your budget. However, there is a better option.
The only way to buy a used car
We love giving people a quality pre-owned Pontiac at a competitive price. It all starts with our full inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not one car rolls off our lots without acing Shift's inspections. To assure that you get a wallet-friendlier rate, we regularly check hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for related Vibes. You'll have peace of mind knowing that your vehicle is ready to drive and that you got a great price on your Pontiac.
More about Buckley, WA pre-owned Pontiac Vibes
Pontiac started in 1907 as the Oakland Car Company of Pontiac, Michigan. Soon, the company was acquired by General Motors, and the name was shortened to Pontiac. Pontiac occupied the mid-tier price range with a lineup of coupes, sedans, and station wagons during the '30s and '40s. In 1964, Pontiac found success with its GTO. The powerful car was a hit and helped define the Muscle Car Era. By 2009, Pontiac was on the chopping block when GM needed to streamline its portfolio. By 2010, Pontiac ceased production.
Pontiac Vibe has a 158hp, 2L engine. The Pontiac Vibe gets 26mpg city and 33mpg highway. The Pontiac Vibe is available in a number of body types such as sport utility, sedan, and convertible.
Purchase a Pre-owned Pontiac Vibe before it's too late
At Shift, have the pre-owned Pontiac Vibe you've been looking for and at a wallet-friendly rate. We make sure all Pontiac Vibes are road-ready and provide all the necessary paperwork. Plus, if you are ever in doubt, you get a week from your purchase date to bring it back. You may call it a win-win, but we just think it's the way used car buying should be. With great rates, a no-pressure purchasing process, and quality Pontiac vehicles, we put the joy back into getting the car you've dreamed of driving all around Buckley, WA. Contact Shift today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Nissan Versa for Sale in Upland, CA
- Used Toyota Corolla for Sale in Gonzales, TX
- Used Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen for Sale in Red Bluff, CA
- Used Audi e-tron for Sale in San Rafael, CA
- Used BMW M5 for Sale in Lafayette, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz CLA 45 for Sale in Longview, WA
- Used Chevrolet Sonic for Sale in Brentwood, CA
- Used Mazda CX-3 for Sale in Chula Vista, CA
Browse by location
- HR-V vs CR-V Honda: The Info You Need To Make The Right Choice
- The Best Nissan Sports Cars To Buy Used In 2021
- Which Car Should You Buy: An Audi, BMW, or Mercedes? Find Out Here
- Best Used SUVs Under $15,000: The Cheapest And Most Reliable SUVs
- Glossary of Automotive Terms
- How Much Is A Used Nissan Altima?
- Know Your Car Terms: The Importance of a Pre-Purchase Inspection
- Chevy Silverado 1500: Prices and How Far Can It Go