Used Pontiac G6 for Sale in Buckley, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There's just something about Buckley that made you want to call it home. Sure there may be better cities in Washington, but none like Buckley. You have trouble deciding what to do on any given weekend because there is almost too much to choose from. Any epic journey starts with a great automobile. Unfortunately, your car has seen better days.
For you only one car will do—a Pontiac G6. It's got almost everything you want in a vehicle—modern styling, smooth ride, and fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Pontiac, a brand you respect. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new Pontiac G6. However, there is a better option.
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
We strive to match you with a Pontiac G6 in Buckley at a price that'll make both you and your bank account happy. We regularly check hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for comparable Pontiac G6s to ensure we are offering a competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on every one of our pre-owned cars means you'll be getting a sweet car at a good price. No auto rolls off our property without acing our examinations. You'll get peace of mind knowing your Pontiac is road-ready, plus, we include all the essential paperwork, like ownership information and vehicle history reports, so you know both we and your car are on the up and up.
Pontiac G6—what to know
Pontiac was founded in 1907 as the Oakland Car Company of Pontiac, Michigan. The company was acquired by General Motors, and the name was shortened to Pontiac. During the 1930s and 40s, the automaker sold coupes, sedans, and family-friendly wagons in the low to mid-price range. One of the Pontiac's most iconic cars was the GTO, which was one of the defining cars of the '60s Muscle Car Era. Pontiac had moderate success in the early 2000s with the Vibe, Solstice, and G8, but GM's financial woes in 2008 and 2009, forced them to shutter the division. By 2010, Pontiac ceased production.
Pontiac G6 has a 252hp, 4L engine. This model gets 22mpg city and 33mpg freeway. The G6 is available in a variety body types like sport utility, sedan, and convertible.
Buy a Used Pontiac G6 in Buckley, WA today
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Volkswagen Routan for Sale in Wilmington, CA
- Used Toyota RAV4 EV for Sale in Pflugerville, TX
- Used Mercedes-Benz AMG C 450 for Sale in Navasota, TX
- Used Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet for Sale in Washington
- Used Ford Fusion Energi for Sale in Buda, TX
- Used Honda Accord Crosstour for Sale in Universal City, TX
- Used Lexus IS 350 for Sale in La Grange, TX
- Used Jeep Patriot for Sale in Palmdale, CA
Browse by location
- A History of Classic Cars for Kids
- Creating Memories On A Budget: Best 7 Used Cars For College Students in 2021
- Car Straw Purchase 101: Everything You Need to Know About It
- Car Appraisal: Its Meaning and What to Expect
- Cars 101: How Does a Supercharger Work?
- How Much Is A Corvette? The Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- What's the Average Monthly Car Payment? Find Out Here
- How Much Is An Audi Q5? A Complete Guide On Prices And Features