Used Nissan Rogue Sport for Sale in Buckley, WA
3 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
There's just something about Buckley that made you want to call it home. Sure there may be better cities in Washington, but none like Buckley. You have trouble deciding what to do on any given weekend because there is almost too much to choose from. Naturally, any good road trips begins with a dependable automobile. Unfortunately, your car has seen better days.
There's only one automobile for you and it's a Rogue Sport by Nissan. It has just about everything you're looking for in a car—modern styling, quality, and fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Nissan, a brand you respect. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. If only there were a way to get the Nissan Rogue Sport you want but at a fraction of the price. There is!
Shift—how we do business
We want to put you in the driver's seat of a pre-owned Rogue Sport without maxing out your cards. We constantly check millions of data points on current prices for related Buckley, Washington used Nissan Rogue Sport to ensure that you get a wallet-friendlier sticker price. Our 150-point inspection on all our used cars means your getting a quality set of wheels. Not a single vehicle leaves our property unless they pass our inspections. You'll have peace of mind knowing your Rogue Sport is road-ready. Plus, you'll have access to your Nissan's vehicle history reports and ownership info.
More about the Nissan Rogue Sport
Nissan, formerly Datsun, has been a mainstay on highways all over the world. Chances are you'll still see some Datsun vehicles on the road, which is a testament to the reliability of their vehicles. This Japanese automaker makes everything from stylish sedans, like the Altima, to the Titan, a heavy-duty truck that is as reliable as it is rugged. Nissan has been around in some form or another since the 1930s and has consistently pushed the boundaries of what a car can be. Today, Nissan continues to push the boundaries with all-electric vehicles like the Leaf and the GT-R super car.
Nissan Rogue Sport has a 141hp, 2L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Nissan Rogue Sport typically gets 25mpg in and around town and about 32mpg on the freeway. The Rogue Sport is available in several configurations like station wagon, sport utility, sedan, regular cab pickup - long bed, and passenger.
Purchase a pre-owned Nissan Rogue Sport today
When you find yourself aching for the Nissan Rogue Sport, don't spend hours looking at used car dealers all over Buckley or cruising the internet for a great rate. Just head to Shift. We'll get you the Nissan Rogue Sport you want at a reasonable rate. Plus, you can compare the Rogue Sport to Nissan models to ensure it's the vehicle you really want. Take Shift for a spin today.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Nissan Rogue for Sale in Buckley, WA
- Used Nissan Rogue Sport for Sale in Renton, WA
- Used Nissan Rogue Sport for Sale in Kirkland, WA
- Used Nissan Rogue Sport for Sale in Rochester, WA
- Used Nissan Rogue Sport for Sale in Toledo, WA
- Used Nissan Rogue Sport for Sale in Everett, WA
- Used Nissan Rogue Sport for Sale in Kelso, WA
- Used Nissan JUKE for Sale in Palm Desert, CA
Browse by location
- Charger vs. Challenger: Which Dodge Used Muscle Car is Better?
- Best Large Family SUVs: A Smart Investment On Your Family’s Happiness
- Crosstrek vs Outback: Subaru Crossover Comparison
- Drinking and Driving Prevention Guide
- Needing a Cheap Truck? Here's a List of the Cheapest States to Buy One
- How Much is a Jeep Compass? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- How Much is a Used Jeep Trackhawk? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- Brand Battle, Audi vs. BMW: Which One is Better and Why?