Used MINI Countryman for Sale in Buckley, WA
6 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Sure, Buckley is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, it's all about trying to see as much as Buckley as possible. Without an a comfortable ride, you may not see much besides Buckley, WA.
You already know what you want, and that's a MINI Countryman. It has almost everything you're searching for in a car—contemporary styling, smooth ride, and great fuel economy. And it's a MINI, a brand you've always trusted. However, a new Countryman is way out of your budget. What if there was a way for you to get a MINI Countryman that checked all of your list without breaking the bank?
The only way to buy a used car
At Shift, we seek to buckle you in the driver's seat of a pre-owned MINI Countryman without busting your wallet. We constantly keep track of millions of data points on current prices for similar Buckley pre-owned MINI Countryman to make sure that you get a fair sticker price. Our 150-point inspection on all our used vehicles means your getting a quality ride. No auto leaves our lots without acing Shift's examinations. You'll rest easy knowing your MINI Countryman is ready for action. Plus, you'll get access to all the vehicle history reports and ownership info.
More about the MINI Countryman
MINI, which owned by BMW, is renowned for their compact cars that make a big statement. MINI started n 1959 when the British Motor Company wanted to design a car that would excel in maneuvering the congested streets of a busy city. Eventually, John Cooper, famous for his F1 cars, joined the team and upgraded the MINI's engine and suspension. MINI released the MINI Cooper soon after which was a major success. The pint-sized MINI showed up stateside in 1962, but new emissions policies had the MINI taken off U.S. streets a few years later. BMW bought the brand in 1994 but didn't produce a new model until 2000 with a modern MINI Cooper. Today, MINI has a diver lineup of small, yet stylish cars. Whichever pre-owned MINI you buy, rest assured that it will be lively, exciting, and a blast to drive.
The MINI Countryman features a 2L engine that generates an exceptional 301hp. The MINI Countryman gets 26mpg city and 34mpg freeway. The Countryman is available in a number of body styles like convertible, sedan, and sport utility.
Buy a Used MINI Countryman in Buckley, WA today
At Shift, we want to take all the stress out of car buying. There's no need to waste time going from pre-owned dealers all over Washington. You may call it a win-win, but we think it's the way used car buying should be. Plus, if you determine this isn't the MINI for you, you get a week from the purchase date to bring it back. With us, you can get the MINI you want at a reasonable value. Take us for a spin today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used MINI Countryman for Sale in Lacey, WA
- Used MINI Countryman for Sale in Seattle, WA
- Used MINI Countryman for Sale in Camas, WA
- Used MINI Countryman for Sale in Longview, WA
- Used MINI Countryman for Sale in Vancouver, WA
- Used MINI Countryman for Sale in Rochester, WA
- Used MINI Countryman for Sale in Centralia, WA
- Used MINI Clubman for Sale in Garden Grove, CA
Browse by location
- The Best Electric SUVs To Buy Used In 2021
- All-Wheel Drive vs. Front-Wheel Drive: Which One is Best?
- The Best Electric Cars to Buy Used in 2021
- Needing a Cheap Truck? Here's a List of the Cheapest States to Buy One
- How Much Does A Used Tesla Cost?
- How Much Is A Maserati? A Historic Review
- Ford vs. Chevy: Longtime Rivalry Building Durable Trucks
- The 6 Most Affordable Sports Cars