Used MINI Cooper Roadster for Sale in Buckley, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, Buckley is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, it's all about meeting up with your best friends and taking the town on. Without a trustworthy vehicle, you may not see much besides Buckley, WA.
For you only one car will do—a MINI Cooper Roadster. It's got everything you want in an automobile—modern styling, handling, and great fuel economy. And it's a MINI, a brand you've always trusted It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. What if we told you there is a better way.
Shift—how we do business
We'd love to set you up with a Cooper Roadster in Buckley at a price you can afford. We constantly keep track of millions of data points on past and current prices for comparable MINIs to make sure we are offering a competitive price. You'll get a quality pre-owned MINI Cooper Roadster that's passed our meticulous 150-point inspection. Not a single vehicle leaves our property without passing our check-lists. Sit back and relax knowing your MINI Cooper Roadster is ready for the road. Paperwork? Yes, we have it! You'll have access to your Cooper Roadster's history report and ownership information.
MINI Cooper Roadster—what to know
MINI is a British-born brand that makes a bog statement in a small package MINI started n 1959 when the British Motor Company wanted to design a car that would excel in maneuvering the congested streets of a busy city. Eventually, John Cooper, famous for his F1 cars, joined the team and upgraded the MINI's engine and suspension. MINI released the MINI Cooper soon after which was a major success. MINI was sold in the U.S. starting in 1962. However, the U'S. enacted stricter emissions policies and unfortunately the MINI could no longer be sold. BMW bought the brand in 1994 but didn't produce a new model until 2000 with a modern MINI Cooper. Today, MINI has a diver lineup of small, yet stylish cars. Whichever pre-owned MINI you purchase, rest assured that it'll be peppy, exciting, and garner a lot of attention.
MINI Cooper Roadster has a 211hp, 2L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the MINI Cooper Roadster typically gets 28mpg in the city and about 35mpg on the expressway. The Cooper Roadster comes in a number of body types such as convertible, sedan, and sport utility.
Don't miss out on your MINI Cooper Roadster
At Shift, have the used MINI Cooper Roadster you've been searching for and at a competitive rate. We make sure all MINI Cooper Roadsters are road-ready and give you all the vehicle's history reports. Moreover, if you're ever in doubt, you get seven days from your purchase date to bring it back. You may call it a win-win, but we just think it's the way pre-owned car buying should be. With a no-haggling and no-pressure process, getting the MINICooper Roadster you've always wanted has never been easier. Don't let that MINI you've had your eyes on pass you by. Lock in your price today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Kia Soul for Sale in Beaumont, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz SLK 280 for Sale in Redlands, CA
- Used Lexus RC 200t for Sale in Dayton, OR
- Used INFINITI Q70L for Sale in Issaquah, WA
- Used Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 for Sale in Mountain View, CA
- Used GMC for Sale in Albany, CA
- Used Ford F-150 for Sale in Alabama
- Used Volvo V60 for Sale in Pennsylvania
Browse by location
- Toyota Tacoma vs. Ford Ranger: Which Truck is the Right Choice?
- The Best Used Fuel Efficient Trucks and Fuel Economy Tips For Every Truck Owner
- MSRP vs. Invoice: Their Differences and Why They Matter
- What Are the Interest Rates for Car Loans?
- How Much is a Used Sprinter Van?
- Chevy Tahoe: How Much Is It, How Much Weight Can It Pull and How Many Miles Can It Last?
- What Does Car Insurance Cover?
- What's APR and How Is It Different from Interest Rate?