Used MINI Cooper Clubman for Sale in Buckley, WA
2 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Sure, Buckley is where you work, but it's also where you play. On the weekends, it's all about meeting up with your best friends and having some laughs. Without a great car, you may not see much besides Buckley, WA.
You've had your eye on a MINI Cooper Clubman for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It's got just about everything you are seeking in a car—updated styling, workmanship, and great fuel economy. And it's a MINI, a brand you've always trusted. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new Cooper Clubman. What if we told you there is a better way?
The only way to buy a used car
Lucky for you, Shift has the answer to your problems. We can get you the used Cooper Clubman you want without maxing out your cards. We start with Shift's scrupulous inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not one car leaves our lots unless they satisfy Shift's examinations. Plus, to ensure that you get a wallet-friendlier rate, we constantly monitor millions of data points on current prices for related Cooper Clubmans. You'll have peace of mind knowing that your car is road-ready and that you're getting a great deal.
MINI Cooper Clubman—what to know
MINI is a British-designed automaker that has a storied history for its big, bold personality despite being one of the smaller cars on the road. The first MINI car was produced in 1959 by the British Motor Corporation (BMC) to be a lightweight four-passenger car that's size made it ideal for maneuvering and parking in congested cities. Eventually, John Cooper, famous for his F1 cars, joined the team and upgraded the MINI's engine and suspension. MINI was sold in the U.S. starting in 1962. However, the U'S. enacted stricter emissions policies and unfortunately the MINI could no longer be sold. BMW bought the brand in 1994 but didn't produce a new model until 2000 with a modern MINI Cooper. Today, MINI has a diver lineup of small, yet stylish cars.
MINI Cooper Clubman has a 211hp, 2L engine. This model gets 28mpg city and 37mpg freeway. The Cooper Clubman comes in several configurations like convertible, sedan, and sport utility.
Buy a Pre-owned MINI Cooper Clubman in Buckley, WA today
At Shift, we strive to take all the hassle out of used car buying. There's no need to waste time going from pre-owned lots all over the city. Plus, if you decide this isn't the MINI for you, you get a week from your purchase date to return it. It's a win-win for you, and how we believe the process of buying a pre-owned car should be. With Shift, you'll get the car you want at a great rate. Take us for a spin today.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used MINI Cooper Clubman for Sale in Marysville, WA
- Used MINI Cooper Clubman for Sale in Yelm, WA
- Used MINI Cooper Clubman for Sale in Wenatchee, WA
- Used MINI Cooper Clubman for Sale in Oak Harbor, WA
- Used MINI for Sale in Buckley, WA
- Used MINI Clubman for Sale in Buckley, WA
- Used MINI Cooper Clubman for Sale in Carson, CA
- Used MINI Cooper Clubman for Sale in Antioch, CA
Browse by location
- The 9 Best Used 7-Seater SUVs That You Can Buy in 2021
- MSRP vs. Invoice: Their Differences and Why They Matter
- The Best Used Trucks To Buy On A Budget
- AWD vs. 4WD: The Differences Explained
- Best Times of The Year To Buy Used Cars
- Electric vs. Gas Cars: What’s the Real Difference Between Them?
- 7 Safest and Easiest Used Cars To Drive For Seniors in 2021
- How Much is a Used Tesla Model X