Used Chevrolet HHR for Sale in Buckley, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There are hundreds of cities in Washington, but none quite like Buckley. You have trouble deciding what to do on any given weekend because there is almost too much to choose from. Of course, venturing out means you'll need a trusty set of wheels. Too bad your vehicle isn't looking or working too good these days.
There's only one car for you and it's a Chevrolet HHR. It's got everything you're looking for in an automobile—attractive styling, smooth ride, and great fuel economy. And it's a Chevrolet, a brand you've always trusted. But a Chevrolet HHR is beyond your means. What if we told you there's a better way?
Shift—how we do business
We strive to match you with a HHR in Buckley at an affordable price. We continually keep track of millions of data points on past and current prices for similar Chevrolets to ensure we are giving you a very competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on every one of our used vehicles means you'll be getting a terrific car at a terrific price. Not a single car drives off our property unless they pass Shift's inspections. You can rest easy knowing your HHR is ready to drive, plus you'll receive your Chevrolet's history and ownership information so you can see that your vehicle and Shift are on the up and up.
More about Buckley, WA used Chevrolet HHRs
One of GMC's most recognizes sub-brands, Chevrolet, is as American as they come. The brand has inspired dozens of songs and produced makes whose style has endured decades and inspired countless copies. Since 1911, Chevrolet has been producing iconic vehicles like the era-defining Bel-Air line and the effortlessly stylish Corvette. Today, Chevrolet continues to produce a variety of models, as well as breaking into new markets with the Volt, a plug-in hybrid.
Chevrolet HHR has a 260hp, 2L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Chevrolet HHR generally gets 32mpg on the freeway and 22mpg in and around town. The Chevrolet HHR is available in a number of configurations such as sport utility, specialty vehicle, sedan, regular cab pickup - standard bed, and regular cab pickup - short bed.
Don't miss out on your Chevrolet HHR
At Shift, we strive to remove all the hassle out of buying a used HHR, yet still provide you a quality ride at a great price. We'll handle all the needed paperwork, including DMV forms, title, transfer, and registration. Plus, Shift's 150-point inspection means that your HHR is ready to drive when we drop it off at your home. With great rates, no-pressure buying process, and quality Chevrolet HHRs, we put the fun back into getting the car of your dreams. Get in touch with us today to set you up with a Chevrolet HHR.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Land Rover Range Rover Sport for Sale
- Used Cadillac CTS for Sale in Rhode Island
- Used Porsche Cayman for Sale in Floresville, TX
- Used Scion for Sale in Schertz, TX
- Used Nissan Sentra for Sale in Nevada
- Used Mercedes-Benz C 63 for Sale in Renton, WA
- Used Ford Edge for Sale in Hawthorne, CA
- Used Honda Insight for Sale in Vista, CA
Browse by location
- The Best Used Fuel Efficient Trucks and Fuel Economy Tips For Every Truck Owner
- How Long Is A Chevrolet Suburban
- Which Car Should You Buy: An Audi, BMW, or Mercedes? Find Out Here
- These are the 7 Best Cars for Your Camping Plans
- What’s the Real Difference Between a Sedan and a Coupe? Find Out Here
- What's a Good APR For a Car?
- When Is the Best Time to Buy a Car?
- Know Your Car Terms: The Importance of a Pre-Purchase Inspection