Used Audi TT RS for Sale in Buckley, WA
1 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Sure, Buckley is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, it's all about meeting up with your best mates and taking the town on. But, if you wish to see it all, you'll need a great car.
You've had your eye on an Audi TT RS for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It has everything you are looking for in an automobile—updated styling, quality, and power. And it's an Audi, a brand you've always trusted. A new Audi TT RS is just a bit above your budget. What if we told you there's a better option?
Shift—how we do business
We strive to set you up with an Audi TT RS in Buckley at an affordable price. We continuously follow hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for related TT RSs to ensure we are giving you a very competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on every one of our used cars means you'll be getting a great car at a terrific price. Not a single vehicle leaves our lots without passing our inspections. you'll have peace of mind knowing your Audi TT RS is ready to drive, plus, we include all the proper paperwork, like ownership information and vehicle history reports, so you know both we and your vehicle are on the up and up.
Audi TT RS—what to know
The high-end German car maker, Audi, has been around since 1910, but became part of the larger Volkswagen Group in the early 1960s. It was during the 1980s when Audi released their Quattro, an all-wheel drive sports coupe, that people started to really take notice of the German automaker. The German automaker had a few up and down years, but the 2000s saw it revving back up again with popular models like the TT roadster and A4 and A6 premium sedans. Today, Audi continues its success in the luxury market by offering a variety of vehicles that impressively combine premium styling with sport-oriented handling and performance.
The Audi TT RS features a 3L engine that produces an exceptional 400hp. You can expect around 20mpg in the city and about 29mpg on the freeway. The TT RS comes in a number of body types like convertible, sedan, sport utility, and station wagon.
Buy a Pre-owned Audi TT RS in Buckley, WA today
At Shift, we aim to take all the stress out of car buying. There's no need to spend time visiting used car lots all over the city. Moreover, if you feel this isn't the Audi for you, you get a week from the purchase date to return it. You may call it a win-win, but we just think it's the way used car buying should be. With Shift, you can get the TT RS you want at a great value. Take us for a spin today.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Mazda CX-7 for Sale in Santa Clara, CA
- Used Chevrolet Tahoe for Sale in Santa Monica, CA
- Used Audi e-tron for Sale in New Hampshire
- Used Dodge Challenger for Sale in Red Bluff, CA
- Used Volkswagen Passat for Sale in Bellingham, WA
- Used Volkswagen Jetta for Sale in Gardena, CA
- Used Hyundai Veloster for Sale in Studio City, CA
- Used Hyundai for Sale in Hollister, CA
Browse by location
- Toyota Prius Reviews: Price, Models and More
- How Much is a Subaru Forester?
- How Much is Car Insurance? These Are the Average Costs
- Everything You Need to Know About How Car Loans Work
- The 6 Most Affordable Sports Cars
- All About BMW 3 Series: Why Should You Get this Car
- All-Wheel-Drive versus Front-Wheel-Drive in Snow: Which One is Better
- The 10 Best Used SUVs With Captain Seats