Used Alfa Romeo Stelvio for Sale in Buckley, WA
2 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Sure, Buckley is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, you're ready to meet up with some friend and see as much as Buckley as you can. But, if you wish to see what this great state has to offer, you'll need a trustworthy vehicle.
You've had your eye on an Alfa Romeo Stelvio for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It has everything you want in a vehicle—updated design, workmanship, and plenty of power. Plus, it's made by Alfa Romeo, a brand you respect. However, a new Alfa Romeo Stelvio is way out of your budget. What if we told you there is a better option?
The only way to buy a used car
At Shift, we aim to buckle you behind the wheel of a pre-owned Alfa Romeo Stelvio without blowing your budget. We continuously track millions of data points on past and current prices for comparable Buckley pre-owned Alfa Romeo Stelvio to ensure that you get a great rate. You'll get a quality used that has aced our meticulous 150-point inspection. No auto leaves our property unless they satisfy our inspections. Sit back and relax knowing your Alfa Romeo Stelvio is road-ready. Plus, we include all the necessary paperwork, like ownership information and vehicle history reports, so you can trust knowing that we and your Alfa Romeo are on the up and up.
More about your Alfa Romeo Stelvio
The Italian automaker, Alfa Romeo started in 1915, focusing on high-end race and touring cars. The automaker's cars were all over Europe, but made a big splash in America when their Spyder roadster was featured in the 1967 film, The Graduate, starring Dustin Hoffman. Alfa Romeo has entered and backed out of the U.S. market several times. However, with models like the Giulia sedan and the sport-focused SUV, the Stevlio Quadrifoglio, making a splash, it looks like they are here to stay for a while..
The Alfa Romeo Stelvio is equipped with a 3L engine which can generate an incredible 505hp. This model gets 22mpg city and 29mpg freeway. The Stelvio is available in several body styles such as sport utility, sedan, and convertible.
Get your used Alfa Romeo Stelvio in Buckley, WA before it's gone
At Shift, we want to remove all the hassle out of car buying. There's no need to waste time going from pre-owned dealers all over Washington. You may call it a win-win, but we think it's the way used car buying should be. Moreover, if you decide this isn't the Alfa Romeo for you, you have seven days from your purchase date to bring it back. With Shift, you'll get the car you want at a great rate. Take Shift for a spin today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Alfa Romeo for Sale in Buckley, WA
- Used Alfa Romeo Stelvio for Sale in Olympia, WA
- Used Alfa Romeo Stelvio for Sale in Vancouver, WA
- Used Alfa Romeo Stelvio for Sale in Wenatchee, WA
- Used Alfa Romeo Stelvio for Sale in Poulsbo, WA
- Used Alfa Romeo Stelvio for Sale in Enumclaw, WA
- Used Alfa Romeo Stelvio for Sale in Liberty Hill, TX
- Used Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio for Sale in Beverly Hills, CA
Browse by location
- The Best Used SUVs to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- The Best 5 Used Off Road Trucks To Buy And Truck Features To Consider
- The Ultimate Comparison Between a Camaro and a Mustang
- 7 Safest and Easiest Used Cars To Drive For Seniors in 2021
- How Many Miles Does A Car Last? Tips On How To Improve Your Mileage and More
- How Much Is A Used Nissan Altima?
- The 8 Best Brands to Buy Used Cars From in 2021
- Toyota Tacoma vs. Ford Ranger: Which Truck is the Right Choice?