Used Toyota Avalon Hybrid for Sale in Bremerton, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, Bremerton is where you work, but it's also where you play. On the weekends, it's all about trying to see as much as Bremerton as possible. Without a trustworthy vehicle, you may not see much besides Bremerton, WA.
The only car you can see yourself cruising around Bremerton in is a Toyota Avalon Hybrid. It has everything you want in an automobile—updated styling, handling, and great fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Toyota, a brand you respect. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. There's a better way to buy the Avalon Hybrid you want, and Shift has it.
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
It all starts with our scrupulous 150-point inspection. Not a single car rolls off our property without passing our check-lists. To ensure that you get a fair rate, we continuously follow millions of data points on past and current prices for related Toyota Avalon Hybrids. You'll have peace of mind knowing that your Toyota Avalon Hybrid is ready to drive all over Bremerton and the rest of Washington and that you got a great deal.
Toyota Avalon Hybrid—what to know
Toyota has a well-earned reputation for producing vehicles that are trustworthy, safe, and offer great value at a reasonable price. The Japanese automaker hasn't rested on its laurels. The Prius was Toyota's first hybrid model, and it proved to immensely popular paving the way for more car makers to embrace alternative fuels. Toyota hasn't stopped there. They also are experimenting with newer technologies, like hydrogen fuel cells, which can be seen in the Mirai sedan.
Toyota Avalon Hybrid has a 200hp, 3L engine. You can expect around 39mpg on the freeway and 40mpg in the city. The Avalon Hybrid comes in a number of body styles like cargo, convertible, crew cab pickup - long bed, and crew cab pickup - short bed.
Don't miss out on your Toyota Avalon Hybrid
At Shift, we strive to remove all the hassle out of buying a used Avalon Hybrid, yet still give you a quality ride at a great price. We'll even process all the needed paperwork, including registration, title, transfer, and DMV forms. Plus, our 150-point inspection means that your Toyota Avalon Hybrid is ready to hit the road once it arrives. With great rates, no-pressure buying process, and quality Avalon Hybrids, we put the fun back into getting the car of your dreams. Contact Shift today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Acura MDX for Sale in Arkansas
- Used Acura TSX for Sale in Victoria, TX
- Used Chevrolet for Sale in Brentwood, CA
- Used Volvo S80 for Sale in Lake Forest, CA
- Used Cadillac DTS for Sale in Santee, CA
- Used Lexus NX for Sale in Lemon Grove, CA
- Used Scion iA for Sale in Greenwood, CA
- Used Mazda for Sale in Villa Park, CA
Browse by location
- Our Quick & Easy Guide To Hyundai Warranties
- The 6 Most Affordable Sports Cars
- A History of Classic Cars for Kids
- How Much Is An Audi A4?
- How Much Is A Ford Explorer?
- Most Reliable Used Trucks Ever and How To Know If Your Truck Is Unreliable
- The 9 Most Reliable Sports Cars to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- HR-V vs CR-V Honda: The Info You Need To Make The Right Choice