Used Scion iA for Sale in Bremerton, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There are hundreds of cities in Washington, but none quite like Bremerton. You have trouble deciding what to do on any given weekend because there is almost?oo much to choose from. Any epic trip starts with a faithful set of wheels. Unfortunately, your ride isn't looking or working too good these days.
You've had your eye on a Scion iA for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It's got just about everything you want in a car—contemporary styling, smooth ride, and great fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Scion, a brand you respect. A new Scion iA is just a bit above your budget. However, there's a better way.
Shift—car buying done the right way
It all begins with our full 150-point inspection. Not one vehicle rolls off our lots unless they satisfy our inspections. To assure that you get a good sticker price, we constantly track hundreds of thousands of points of data on current prices for related Scion iAs. You'll have peace of mind knowing that your iA is ready for you and that you got a great deal.
More about Bremerton, WA used Scion iAs
Scion, a Toyota brand, was launched in 2004 to capture the minds and wallets of young car buyers. For many in their targeted demographic, a Scion might be their first vehicle. The xA compact sedan and the boxy but lovable xB mini-wagon were immediate hits with young buyers looking for a fun, quality set of wheels. The brand had only one trim, but endless customization options. Scion was discontinued in 2016, despite being fairly popular.
Scion iA has a 106hp, 2L engine. You can expect around 33mpg in and around town and about 42mpg on the highway. The Scion iA is available in several body types such as sedan and station wagon.
Get your used Scion iA in Bremerton, WA before it's gone
You don't have to pay big bucks for a trustworthy Scion. We inspect all our Scions from bumper to bumper to make sure they are ready for the road and give you all the vehicle's history reports. Plus, if you're ever in doubt, you have seven days from your purchase date to return it. It's a win-win for you, and how we believe the process of buying a used car should be. Get that new-car feeling with a used Scion. Contact Shift today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Scion iA for Sale in Edmonds, WA
- Used Scion iA for Sale in Redmond, WA
- Used Scion iA for Sale in Kent, WA
- Used Scion iA for Sale in Marysville, WA
- Used Scion iA for Sale in Everett, WA
- Used Scion iA for Sale in Enumclaw, WA
- Used Scion iA for Sale in Renton, WA
- Used Scion iA for Sale in Camas, WA
Browse by location
- What's a Good APR For a Car?
- The Best Sports Cars Under 30k To Buy In 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Does Car Insurance Cover Repairs?
- How Much Is A Cadillac? A Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- The Best Sedans To Buy Used in 2021
- These are the 7 Best Cars for Your Camping Plans
- Toyota Tacoma vs. Ford Ranger: Which Truck is the Right Choice?
- Ford Edge vs Escape: Which One Is Best?