Used Porsche 718 Spyder for Sale in Bremerton, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, Bremerton is where you work, but it's also where you play. On the weekends, it's all about meeting up with your best mates and taking the town on. However, if you plan to check out the best spots, you'll need a trustworthy vehicle.
You've had your eye on a Porsche 718 Spyder for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It has almost everything you're seeking in a vehicle—contemporary design, workmanship, and power. Plus, it's made by Porsche, a brand you respect. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new 718 Spyder. If only there were a way to get the 718 Spyder you want but at a fraction of the price. There is!
Shift—car buying done the right way
At Shift, it all starts with our full 150-point inspection. Not one automobile drives off our property unless they pass Shift's inspections. To assure that you receive a fair sticker price, we constantly track millions of points of data on past and current prices for similar 718 Spyder models. You'll be able to relax knowing that your car is a road warrior and that you got a great deal.
Porsche 718 Spyder—what to know
When you think of premium-sports cars with impeccable German engineering, chances are Porsche is one of the first you think of. Porsche first started as a race car manufacture and had several impressive models. It wasn't until 1964, with the release of the famous 911, that the company started to gain international notice. The company had a bit of financial woes during the '90s. However, with the debut of their sporty fun coupe, the Boxster, in '97 helped Porsche get back on their feet. Porsche later broadened their lineup with a super-charged SUV and the Carrera GT, a mid-engine sports car. Today, the automaker continues to broaden its offerings while still maintaining impeccable engineering.
The Porsche 718 Spyder features a 4L engine that generates an impressive 414hp. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Porsche 718 Spyder generally gets 16mpg in and around town and about 23mpg on the expressway. The 718 Spyder is available in a variety of configurations such as sport utility, sedan, and convertible.
Buy a pre-owned Porsche 718 Spyder today
We have the pre-owned Porsche 718 Spyder you want and at a wallet-friendly price. We inspect all our Porsches from top to bottom to make sure they are ready for the road and provide all the necessary paperwork. You may call it a win-win, but we think it's the way used car buying should be. Moreover, if you are ever in doubt, you get a week from your purchase date to return it. With great prices, a no-pressure buying process, and quality Porsche vehicles, we put the fun back into finding the car of your dreams. Don't let that Porsche you've had your eyes on pass you by. Lock in your price today!
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Scion tC for Sale in Kirkland, WA
- Used Honda Odyssey for Sale in San Juan Capistrano, CA
- Used Nissan Maxima for Sale in Burbank, CA
- Used Ford Taurus for Sale in Cedar Park, TX
- Used Alfa Romeo Stelvio for Sale in Alabama
- Used Volvo V90 Cross Country for Sale in Newbury Park, CA
- Used INFINITI QX30 for Sale in Oakdale, CA
- Used Toyota Prius Prime for Sale in Waco, TX
Browse by location
- Understanding How Car Insurance Works
- Charger vs. Challenger: Which Dodge Used Muscle Car is Better?
- Honda Civic vs. Toyota Corolla: Comparing Car Reliability and Ratings
- Let the Fun Begin: Here are the Best Used Convertible Cars in 2021
- The 8 Best Used Cars For Your Daily Commute to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- The 9 Best Cars You Can Get for Under $15,000
- What's a Good Gas Mileage for a Car?
- Honda vs. Toyota: Which One is Better and Why?