Used Nissan GT-R for Sale in Bremerton, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
You've made Bremerton, Washington your home, and well, who could blame you? As great as your city is, it's what the rest of the state offers that has you wanderlusting. The King of the Pacific Northwest has tons of things to do and see no matter what you're into. Whether you're sightseeing in Seattle or letting all your cares drift away on Lake Cushman, Washington has plenty to keep your vacations entertaining. However, if you want to check out the best spots, you'll need an a solid set of wheels.
There's only one car for you and it's a Nissan GT-R. It's got everything you're searching for in a car—contemporary design, smooth ride, and horsepower. Plus, it's made by Nissan, a brand you respect. A new Nissan GT-R is just a bit above your budget. However, there's a better option.
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
We'd love to set you up with a GT-R in Bremerton at a price that'll make both you and your bank account happy. We continuously check millions of data points on current prices for comparable GT-Rs to make sure we are giving you a very competitive price. You'll get a pre-owned Nissan GT-R that has passed our rigorous 150-point inspection. No auto drives off our lots without passing Shift's check-lists. Sit back and relax knowing your Nissan is ready for Bremerton. Paperwork? Yes, we have it! You'll have access to your GT-R's history report and ownership information.
Nissan GT-R—what to know
Nissan, formerly Datsun, has come a long way the last couple of decades. The Japanese automaker is known for stylish sedans like the Altima, as well as rugged and reliable heavy-duty trucks like the Titan. The automaker got its start in the 1930s and hasn't let off the gas since. Today, Nissan continues to push the boundaries with all-electric vehicles like the Leaf and the GT-R super car.
The Nissan GT-R is equipped with a 4L engine which can generate a tremendous 600hp. The Nissan GT-R gets 16mpg city and 23mpg highway. The Nissan GT-R is available in several configurations such as cargo, convertible, crew cab pickup, and crew cab pickup - long bed.
Buy a Pre-owned Nissan GT-R before it's gone
At Shift, we want to take all the hassle out of car buying. There's no need to spend time going from used car dealers all over Washington. It's a win-win for you, and what we believe how the used car buying process should be. Moreover, if you're ever in doubt, you have seven days from the purchase date to bring it back. With us, you'll get the car you want at a reasonable price. Take us for a spin today.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Volkswagen Tiguan for Sale in Marysville, CA
- Used Honda for Sale in Georgetown, TX
- Used Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid for Sale in Beaverton, OR
- Used Cadillac ELR for Sale in Dublin, CA
- Used Toyota Corolla iM for Sale in Albany, CA
- Used Ford Flex for Sale in Massachusetts
- Used INFINITI G37 for Sale in Clackamas, OR
- Used Tesla Model X for Sale
Browse by location
- Know Your Car Terms: The Importance of a Pre-Purchase Inspection
- Car Warranty: What Is It and What Does It Cover?
- 9 Best Used Cars For Road Trips: Invest On Your Memories
- How Much is a Used Sprinter Van?
- HR-V vs CR-V Honda: The Info You Need To Make The Right Choice
- How Much is a Toyota RAV4?
- How Much is a Subaru Forester?
- What's a Good APR For a Car?