Used Mazda CX-7 for Sale in Bremerton, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, Bremerton is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, it's all about trying to see as much as Bremerton as possible. But, if you're wanting to see it all, you'll need a trustworthy vehicle.
You already know what you want, and that's a Mazda CX-7. It's got just about everything you're looking for in a vehicle—attractive styling, quality, and safety features. And it's a Mazda, a brand you've always trusted. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. However, there's a better way.
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
At Shift, it all starts with our meticulous 150-point inspection. No vehicle leaves our property unless they pass Shift's inspections. To ensure that you get a great rate, we constantly follow millions of points of data on past and current prices for similar Mazdas. You'll have peace of mind knowing that your vehicle has the green light and that you got a great deal.
More about Bremerton, WA pre-owned Mazda CX-7s
The Japanese automaker, Mazda, is popular for its affordable vehicles that drive like sports cars. The company's first car to hit the United states was the RX-2, RX-3, and RX-4in the '70s. Their vehicles were praised for being both affordable and fun to drive. However, it was in 1990 when consumers started to take notice when the company produced the Mazda Miata. Today, Mazda still ensures its vehicles are a blast to drive and engineers them to be as fuel-efficient as possible.
Mazda CX-7 has a 244hp, 3L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Mazda CX-7 generally gets 20mpg in the city and about 28mpg on the expressway. The Mazda CX-7 comes in a number of body types such as convertible, extended cab pickup - short bed, mini-van, and passenger.
Don't miss out on your Mazda CX-7
At Shift, we want to take all the hassle out of car buying. There's no need to spend time visiting pre-owned dealers all over Washington. It's a win-win for you, and what we believe how the pre-owned car buying process should be. Plus, if you determine this isn't the Mazda for you, you get a week from your purchase date to bring it back. With us, you can get the CX-7 you want at a great price. Take us for a spin today.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Mazda CX-7 for Sale in Arlington, WA
- Used Mazda CX-7 for Sale in Yakima, WA
- Used Mazda CX-7 for Sale in Redmond, WA
- Used Mazda CX-7 for Sale in Longview, WA
- Used Mazda CX-7 for Sale in Olympia, WA
- Used Mazda CX-7 for Sale in Ellensburg, WA
- Used Mazda CX-7 for Sale in Rochester, WA
- Used Mazda CX-7 for Sale in Bellingham, WA
Browse by location
- What’s the Real Difference Between a Sedan and a Coupe? Find Out Here
- A History of Classic Cars for Kids
- Toyota Tundra: The Only Guide You’ll Need
- How to Get Car Insurance in Five Steps
- The Ultimate Comparison Between a Camaro and a Mustang
- Honda CR-V vs. Toyota RAV4: Which One Is Better?
- Honda Civic vs. Toyota Corolla: Comparing Car Reliability and Ratings
- How Fast Is A Corvette?