Used Kia Stinger for Sale in Bremerton, WA
1 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
While your city is pretty great, what really gets you ready for the weekend is that there is an entire state ready for you to take it on. The Evergreen State seems to have something for everyone! With soaring views from Seattle's Space Needle to roaring waterfalls at Rainbow State Park, there's plenty to do for whatever mood you're in. However, if you're planning to see it all, you'll need an a comfortable ride.
You already know what you want, and that's a Stinger by Kia. It's got almost everything you're seeking in an automobile—updated styling, handling, and power. And it's a Kia, a brand you've always trusted. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new Kia Stinger. If only there were a way to get the Kia Stinger you want but at a fraction of the price. There is!
The only way to buy a used car
We'd love to set you up with a Kia Stinger in Bremerton at an affordable price. We regularly track millions of data points on past and current prices for related Kia Stingers to make sure we are offering a competitive price. You'll get a pre-owned Kia Stinger that's gone through our thorough 150-point inspection. Not one auto rolls off our lots unless they satisfy Shift's checklists. Sit back and relax knowing your car is road-ready, plus you can access your Kia Stinger's vehicle history reports and ownership info.
Kia Stinger—what to know
Kia is a Southern Korean automaker known for producing affordably priced vehicles with contemporary styling. Kia was first introduced to the U.S. market in 1990 with its subcompact car, the Sephia. However, later on in the decade, the company introduced larger models like the Kia Sportage, a compact SUV. Kia merged with Korean automaker Hyundai in 1998. Today, Kia is well-respected and offers a diverse lineup of stylish coupes, sedans, and crossovers praised for their value, performance, and modern styling.
The Kia Stinger features a 3L engine that generates an impressive 365hp. You can expect around 29mpg on the expressway and 22mpg in and around town. The Kia Stinger comes in several configurations such as station wagon, sport utility, sedan, passenger, and mini-van.
Get your used Kia Stinger in Bremerton, WA before it's gone
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Volvo V60 Cross Country for Sale in Madera, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz E 350 for Sale in Lawndale, CA
- Used Volvo for Sale in Renton, WA
- Used BMW X3 for Sale in Fairfax, CA
- Used Nissan Maxima for Sale in Indio, CA
- Used Volkswagen Golf GTI for Sale in Rhode Island
- Used BMW i3 for Sale in Georgia
- Used Volkswagen Coupe for Sale in Dallas, TX
Browse by location
- Most Reliable Used Cars Under $10,000
- How Can You Trade a Financed Car?
- How Long Is A Chevrolet Suburban
- What’s the Real Difference Between a Sedan and a Coupe? Find Out Here
- Six Best Used 6-Passenger Cars to Keep an Eye On
- Crossover vs. SUV: What’s the Difference? And Which One is Better?
- Looking for Cars and You’re Short? Here’s a list of the Best Options
- On the Hunt for a Dog-Friendly Car? We’ve Got You Covered