Used Jeep Compass for Sale in Bremerton, WA
6 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Whether work brought you here or it's always been your home, Bremerton, WA is your town. But you know there's a whole lot more to do and see besides what's in your city. The Evergreen State has it all! With unparalleled a scenic forest views in Spokane to sightseeing in Seattle, there's something to do for whatever mood you're in. But, if you're wanting to see it all, you'll need an a solid set of wheels.
You've had your eye on a Jeep Compass for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It's got everything you're searching for in a vehicle—updated styling, handling, and great fuel economy. And it's a Jeep, a brand you've always trusted. However, a new Jeep Compass is way out of your budget. However, there is a better option.
Shift—how we do business
We love matching quality used Jeeps with great people like you. At Shift, it all begins with our scrupulous inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not one car leaves our lots without acing our check-lists. To ensure that you receive a great price, we constantly track hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for comparable Jeeps. You'll be able to trust knowing that your vehicle has the green light and that you're getting a great price.
Jeep Compass—what to know
When you imagine rolling over rocky terrain and plowing through muddy ravines, chances are you're imagining driving in a Jeep. The first Jeeps were produced as a collaboration between Willys-Overland and Ford, and were used during WW II. During the 1970s, Jeep became extremely popular as four-wheel drive automobiles soared in popularity. The popular Cherokee and Wrangler models followed a decade later. The company was eventually sold to FIAT in 2014. Today, Jeep continues to be a darling of the 4-wheel community and has new models, like their Gladiator truck.
Jeep Compass has a 180hp, 2L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Jeep Compass generally gets 32mpg on the highway and 23mpg in the city. The Compass is available in a variety body styles such as sport utility and crew cab pickup - short bed.
Get your used Jeep Compass in Bremerton, WA before it's gone
At Shift, we want to take all the hassle out of purchasing a pre-owned Compass, yet still provide you a great car at a competitive rate. We'll process all the essential paperwork, including title, transfer, registration, and DMV forms. Plus, our 150-point inspection means that your Compass is ready for action when we deliver it to you. With great rates, no-pressure buying process, and quality Compasses, we put the fun back into getting the car of your dreams. Contact Shift today.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Jeep Compass for Sale in Everett, WA
- Used Jeep Compass for Sale in Yelm, WA
- Used Jeep Compass for Sale in Issaquah, WA
- Used Jeep Compass for Sale in Kent, WA
- Used Jeep Compass for Sale in Renton, WA
- Used Jeep Compass for Sale in Seattle, WA
- Used Jeep Compass for Sale in Centralia, WA
- Used Jeep Compass for Sale in Port Orchard, WA
Browse by location
- Should You Get a Toyota Camry or a Toyota Corolla? Find Out Here
- The Top 6 Safest Cars To Buy Used Right Now
- 9 Best Used Cars For Road Trips: Invest On Your Memories
- The Best Sports Cars Under 30k To Buy In 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- These are the 7 Best Cars for Your Camping Plans
- All-Wheel-Drive versus Front-Wheel-Drive in Snow: Which One is Better
- 7 Safest and Easiest Used Cars To Drive For Seniors in 2021
- Five Things You Should Know About Used Car Warranties