Used Ford Explorer Sport Trac for Sale in Bremerton, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, Bremerton is where you work, but it's also where you play. On the weekends, you're ready to meet up with some friend and see as much as Bremerton as you can. Without a trustworthy vehicle, you may not see much besides Bremerton, WA.
There's only one vehicle for you and it's an Explorer Sport Trac by Ford. It's got almost everything you're searching for in an automobile—attractive styling, handling, and plenty of power. Plus, it's made by Ford, a brand you respect. But a Ford Explorer Sport Trac is beyond your means. We're here to tell you there is a better way to get what you want, and Shift has it.
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
We'd love to set you up with a Ford Explorer Sport Trac in Bremerton at a price that'll make both you and your wallet happy. We continually check hundreds of thousands of data points on current and past prices for similar Ford Explorer Sport Trac models to ensure we're giving you a very competitive price. You'll get a used Explorer Sport Trac that has received our demanding 150-point inspection. No car leaves our lots without passing Shift's inspections. Sit back and relax knowing your Explorer Sport Trac is road-ready, plus you'll have access to your Ford's history and ownership information so you can see that your car and Shift are on the up and up.
More about Bremerton, WA used Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Chances are, if someone were to ask you to name an American automaker, your first response would be Ford. The Ford Motor Company has been selling automobiles worldwide for over a century. Ford is one of the Big Three auto manufactures and has attracted loyalists whose first and last automobile is always a Ford. The company is famous for its F-Series trucks and for iconic automobiles like the Mustang.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac has a 292hp, 5L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Ford Explorer Sport Trac generally gets 15mpg in the city and about 21mpg on the highway. The Ford Explorer Sport Trac is available in several body styles like sport utility, specialty vehicle, sedan, regular cab pickup - standard bed, and regular cab pickup - short bed.
Buy a Pre-owned Ford Explorer Sport Trac in Bremerton, WA today
You don't have to pay big bucks for a solid car. We make sure all our vehicles are inspected from bumper to bumper and give you all the vehicle's history reports. You may call it a win-win, but we think it's the way used car buying should be. Plus, if you decide this isn't the Ford for you, you have seven days from the purchase date to return it. With a zero-pressure and no haggling buying process, having the Ford Explorer Sport Trac you want has never been easier. Get in touch with us today to set you up with a Ford in Bremerton, Washington!
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Mazda MX-5 Miata for Sale
- Used GMC for Sale in Lafayette, OR
- Used Audi S3 for Sale in New Hampshire
- Used Toyota Venza for Sale in Turlock, CA
- Used Ford for Sale in Berkeley, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Passenger Van for Sale in West Sacramento, CA
- Used Chrysler Pacifica for Sale in California
- Used Chrysler Pacifica for Sale in Newbury Park, CA
Browse by location
- Best Truck Reviews And The Elements That Make The Trucks Great
- The 9 Most-Reliable Toyotas To Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Everything You Need to Know About How Car Loans Work
- What’s the Difference between Moonroof and Sunroof? Vehicles with Panoramic Roofs
- The 9 Best Cars You Can Get for Under $15,000
- Best Large Family SUVs: A Smart Investment On Your Family’s Happiness
- Looking for Cars and You’re Short? Here’s a list of the Best Options
- The 9 Top Rated Used Midsize SUVs: The Only Midsize SUV Reviews You’ll Need