Used Ferrari F8 Tributo for Sale in Bremerton, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, Bremerton is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, it's all about meeting up with your best mates and seeing what kind of wholesome trouble you can all get into. Without a comfortable ride, you may not see much besides Bremerton, WA.
You already know what you want, and that's a F8 Tributo by Ferrari. It's got just about everything you want in a vehicle—contemporary design, smooth ride, and power. Plus, it's made by Ferrari, a brand you respect. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new F8 Tributo. What if we told you there's a better option?
Shift—how we do business
We strive to set you up with a Ferrari F8 Tributo in Bremerton at a price you can afford. We continually track millions of data points on past and current prices for similar Ferraris to make sure we're giving you a very competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on all our pre-owned cars means you'll be getting a sweet car at a terrific price. Not a single car rolls off our property unless they satisfy our checklists. Sit back and relax knowing your F8 Tributo is green lit for action, plus you'll get your Ferrari's history and ownership info so you can see that your vehicle and Shift are on the up and up.
Ferrari F8 Tributo—what to know
If you have a need for break-necking speed and European styling, then we have an automobile for you. Ferrari was founded by Enzo Ferrari n 1929 and is know as one of the world's premier luxury sports car makers. The Italian automaker immediately turned heads and took trophies with its custom-built sports cars. However, during the '60s, the company produced beautiful roads cars like the 250 California, 275 GTB, 365, and the 246 GT. Ferrari continues to make head-turning cars that look like their going a hundred miles per hour even at a full stop.
The Ferrari F8 Tributo is equipped with a 4L engine that can produce a hair-raising 710hp. You can expect around 15mpg in and around town and about 19mpg on the highway. The F8 Tributo comes in a variety body styles like sedan and convertible.
Buy a pre-owned Ferrari F8 Tributo today
Frequently Asked Questions about the Ferrari F8 Tributo
Browse by popular searches
- Used BMW i8 for Sale in Portland, OR
- Used Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 for Sale in Novato, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Mirage G4 for Sale in Moreno Valley, CA
- Used Audi SQ5 for Sale in Tacoma, WA
- Used BMW M4 for Sale in California
- Used Nissan JUKE for Sale in Santa Rosa, CA
- Used Subaru for Sale in Culver City, CA
- Used Lexus ES 350 for Sale in Kirkland, WA
Browse by location
- An Honest Comparison Between a Ford Expedition and a Chevy Tahoe: All Specs Included
- Brand Battle, Audi vs. BMW: Which One is Better and Why?
- These are the 7 Best Cars for Your Camping Plans
- The Ultimate Comparison Between a Camaro and a Mustang
- Electric vs. Gas Cars: What’s the Real Difference Between Them?
- Chevy Volt Reliability: Is Buying A Used Chevy Volt Worth It? [Complete Analysis]
- The Best 5 Used Off Road Trucks To Buy And Truck Features To Consider
- On the Hunt for a Dog-Friendly Car? We’ve Got You Covered