Used Audi SQ5 for Sale in Bremerton, WA
3 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
You've made Bremerton, WA your home, and well, who could blame you? As great as your town is, it's what the rest of the state offers that has you wanderlusting. The King of the Pacific Northwest has plenty to offer everyone. Whether you're sightseeing in Seattle or letting all your concerns drift away on Lake Whatcom, Washington has plenty to keep your vacations entertaining. But, if you're planning to see what this great state has to offer, you'll need a great car.
The only car you can see yourself cruising around Bremerton in is an Audi SQ5. It's got just about everything you're searching for in a vehicle—attractive design, workmanship, and plenty of power. And it's an Audi, a brand you've always trusted. However, a new Audi SQ5 is way out of your budget. However, there is a better option.
Shift—car buying done the right way
We strive to set you up with a SQ5 in Bremerton at a price that'll make both you and your wallet happy. We constantly check millions of data points on current prices for related Audi SQ5s to make sure we are offering a competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on every one of our pre-owned cars means you'll be getting a sweet car at a terrific price. No vehicle rolls off our lots unless they satisfy Shift's checklists. You'll get peace of mind knowing your SQ5 is ready for the road, plus you can access your Audi SQ5's vehicle history reports and ownership information.
Audi SQ5—what to know
Audi, a German luxury brand, started in 1910 and became part of the Volkswagen Group in 1964. It was during the 1980s when Audi released their Quattro, an all-wheel drive sports coupe, that people started to really take notice of the German automaker. The company continued to have success, especially in the 2000s with models like the sprightly TT Roadster and luxury sedans like the A4 and A6. Today, Audi continues its success in the luxury market by offering a variety of vehicles that impressively combine premium styling with sport-oriented handling and performance.
The Audi SQ5 features a 3L engine that produces a respectable 354hp. This model gets 19mpg city and 24mpg freeway. The SQ5 is available in a variety body styles like station wagon, sport utility, sedan, and convertible.
Don't miss out on your Audi SQ5
Frequently Asked Questions about the Audi SQ5
Browse by popular searches
- Used Audi SQ5 for Sale in Lacey, WA
- Used Audi SQ5 for Sale in Yakima, WA
- Used Audi SQ5 for Sale in Yelm, WA
- Used Audi SQ5 for Sale in Olympia, WA
- Used Audi SQ5 for Sale in Longview, WA
- Used Audi SQ5 for Sale in Puyallup, WA
- Used Audi SQ5 for Sale in Edmonds, WA
- Used Audi SQ5 for Sale in La Grange, TX
Browse by location
- Toyota Highlander vs. Toyota 4Runner: Pros, Cons & Which One is Better for You
- Five Things You Should Know About Used Car Warranties
- Confused About How Much Credit You Need to Buy a Car? Find Out Here
- AWD vs. 4WD: The Differences Explained
- BMW X1 Models, Review, Price and Specs
- Best Used Hybrid Cars to Buy in 2021
- The 6 Most Affordable Sports Cars
- The 9 Best Used 7-Seater SUVs That You Can Buy in 2021