Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale in Auburn, WA
Found a car that caught your eye?
These new markdowns go fast. Act now!
Other cars you might like
Sure, Auburn is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, you're ready to meet up with some friend and see as much as Auburn as you can. However, if you plan to see it all, you'll need a solid set of wheels.
You've had your eye on a Jeep Wrangler for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It's got almost everything you want in a vehicle—attractive styling, handling, and plenty of power. And it's a Jeep, a brand you've always trusted. But a Wrangler is beyond your means. What if we told you there is a better way?
Shift—how we do business
We strive to match you with a Wrangler in Auburn at a price you can afford. We continuously check millions of data points on current and past prices for similar Jeeps to make sure we're giving you a very competitive price. You'll get a pre-owned Jeep Wrangler that's been through our meticulous 150-point inspection. No car leaves our lots without passing our check-lists. You'll have peace of mind knowing your Jeep Wrangler can handle the highway, plus, we include all the necessary paperwork, like ownership information and vehicle history reports, so you know both we and your car are on the up and up.
Jeep Wrangler—what to know
Jeep, an American automaker, has a long history of producing some of the most capable off-road vehicles. Jeep was initially a collaboration between Ford and Willys-Overland for use in WW II. It was until the 1950s that it was sold to the public. During the '70s, Jeep became the go-to vehicle for serious off-roaders. The company was eventually sold to FIAT in 2014. Today, Jeep has introduced new models like the Gladiator truck and re-introduced classics for the modern era like the redesigned Wagoneer.
Jeep Wrangler has a 285hp, 4L engine. This model gets 23mpg city and 25mpg expressway. The Jeep Wrangler comes in a variety configurations like crew cab pickup - short bed and sport utility.
Don't miss out on your Jeep Wrangler
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
- Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale in Marysville, WA
- Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale in Yakima, WA
- Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale in Vancouver, WA
- Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale in Olympia, WA
- Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale in Seattle, WA
- Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale in Camas, WA
- Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale in Everett, WA
- Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale in Lebanon, OR
Browse by location
- HR-V vs CR-V Honda: The Info You Need To Make The Right Choice
- Crossover vs. SUV: What’s the Difference? And Which One is Better?
- Most Reliable Used Cars Under $10,000
- Honda Pilot vs. Toyota Highlander: Which One Should You Get?
- These are the 7 Best Cars for Your Camping Plans
- Honda CR-V vs. Toyota RAV4: Which One Is Better?
- How Much Does A Car Cost? Calculate The Real Expense Of Car Ownership
- Here’s How to Switch Your Car Insurance in Five Steps