Used Subaru BRZ for Sale in Georgetown, TX
14 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Download these new markdowns
Found a car you love? Get it while you can!
Other cars you might like
Georgetown isn't just the city you live in, it's your home. You have your city dialed and you know the best spots to grab a bite and all the hidden gems. Lately, it's what outside your city that's calling you. Being in the second largest state in the country, you're going to need a great car to explore everything on your must-see list.
The only car you can see yourself cruising around Georgetown in is a Subaru BRZ. It's got almost everything you're looking for in an automobile—updated styling, quality, and fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Subaru, a brand you respect. But a Subaru BRZ is beyond your means. What if you could get nearly everything you're looking for in a Subaru, but without having to empty your bank account?
Shift—how we do business
At Shift, it all starts with our meticulous inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not one automobile leaves our property unless they pass Shift's checklist. To assure that you receive a wallet-friendlier sticker price, we continuously analyze millions of points of data on past and current prices for comparable BRZs. You can relax knowing that your vehicle is ready for you and that you got a great deal.
More about Georgetown, TX pre-owned Subaru BRZs
Subaru has been a favorite for families and outdoor enthusiast for years thanks to its commitment in producing safe and reliable cars that can handle some light off-roading. Subaru was founded in 1950, and by 1954 had produced its first car. The Japanese automaker started getting recognition in the '70s by making the GL, one of the first cars to have four-wheel drive, a technology typically only on heavy-duty off-road vehicles. Subaru continued its success during the 1990s when it introduced the Outback. The Outback was highly successful. Buyers loved that it had all the room of a station wagon, but performed like an off-road vehicle. Today, Japanese automaker's lineup contains everything from small trucks to large SUVs. If you are searching for a vehicle that combines key safety features with off-road capabilities, you can't do much better than a pre-owned Subaru.
Subaru BRZ has a 205hp, 2L engine. The Subaru BRZ gets 25mpg city and 34mpg highway. The Subaru BRZ is available in several body styles like station wagon, sport utility, and sedan.
Purchase a Used Subaru BRZ before it's gone
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Subaru BRZ for Sale in Floresville, TX
- Used Subaru BRZ for Sale in Dallas, TX
- Used Subaru BRZ for Sale in Austin, TX
- Used Subaru BRZ for Sale in Buda, TX
- Used Subaru BRZ for Sale in Gatesville, TX
- Used Subaru BRZ for Sale in Bastrop, TX
- Used Subaru BRZ for Sale in Cedar Park, TX
- Used Subaru BRZ for Sale in Copperas Cove, TX
Browse by location
- Toyota Yaris: a Big Review for a Small Car
- Car Warranty: What Is It and What Does It Cover?
- Honda Civic vs. Toyota Corolla: Comparing Car Reliability and Ratings
- Best Times of The Year To Buy Used Cars
- Which Car Should You Buy: An Audi, BMW, or Mercedes? Find Out Here
- The Best Electric Cars to Buy Used in 2021
- The Best AWD Sports Cars to Buy Used in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- A History of Classic Cars for Kids