Used Audi Q3 for Sale in San Jose, CA
7 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Get first dibs on hot sale cars
Shop now–These deals are first come, first served.
Other cars you might like
Sure, San Jose is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, it's all about trying to see as much as San Jose as possible. With 257 sunny days a year and summer temps around 82 degrees, your city is begging you to explore it as much as possible. However, if you're wanting to see it all, you'll need a trustworthy vehicle.
You've had your eye on an Audi Q3 for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It has just about everything you want in a car—contemporary styling, workmanship, and a good reputation. Plus, it's made by Audi, a brand you respect. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new Audi Q3. If only there were a way to get the Q3 you want but at a fraction of the price. There is!
The only way to buy a used car
Lucky for you, Shift has the answer to your problems. We can get you the pre-owned Audi Q3 you want without blowing your budget. It all starts with Shift's rigorous inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not a single car drives off our property without passing. Plus, to ensure that you get a reasonable rate, we regularly monitor hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for similar Audis. Sit back and relax knowing your used Audi is ready to drive, and you'll receive all the paperwork, like vehicle history and ownership info.
More about your Audi Q3
Audi, a German luxury brand, started in 1910 and became part of the Volkswagen Group in 1964. The company made a splash in the 1980s with its all-wheel-drive sports coupe, the Quattro. The German automaker had a few up and down years, but the 2000s saw it revving back up again with popular models like the TT roadster and A4 and A6 premium sedans. Today's Audi continue to a mainstay in the luxury market. The automaker has a full inventory with everything from refined SUVs to well-appointed sedans.
Audi Q3 has a 228hp, 2L engine. You can expect around 20mpg in and around town and about 29mpg on the freeway. The Audi Q3 is available in numerous body types like station wagon, sport utility, sedan, and convertible. With so many sunny days per year in San Jose, a convertible may not be a bad option.
Buy a Used Audi Q3 in San Jose, CA today
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Audi Q3 for Sale in San Dimas, CA
- Used Audi Q3 for Sale in San Rafael, CA
- Used Audi Q3 for Sale in San Bruno, CA
- Used Audi Q3 for Sale in San Leandro, CA
- Used Audi Q3 for Sale in San Jacinto, CA
- Used Audi Q3 for Sale in San Francisco, CA
- Used Audi Q3 for Sale in San Clemente, CA
- Used Audi Q3 for Sale in San Juan Capistrano, CA
Browse by location
- Toyota Tacoma’s Full Review: Price, Capacity and More
- AWD vs. 4WD: The Differences Explained
- How Much is a Used Sprinter Van?
- Toyota Prius Reviews: Price, Models and More
- What Are the Interest Rates for Car Loans?
- How Much is A Used Camaro?
- All You Need To Know About BMW Warranty Coverage
- What Is A Large SUV? The Best and Most Reliable Large SUVs To Buy