Used Subaru WRX STI for Sale in San Francisco, CA
1 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
There are hundreds of cities in California, but none quite like San Francisco. You have trouble deciding what to do on any given weekend because there is almost too much to choose from. However, when you're ready to discover more of California and beyond, you'll need dependable car. Too bad your vehicle isn't looking or working too good these days.
There's only one car for you and it's a WRX STI by Subaru. It has almost everything you want in an automobile—attractive design, handling, and power. And it's a Subaru, a brand you've always trusted. However, a new WRX STI is way out of your budget. However, there's a better option.
Shift—car buying done the right way
We aim to place you behind the steering wheel of a used WRX STI without blowing your budget. We constantly follow millions of data points on past and current prices for similar San Francisco, California used Subaru WRX STI to make sure that you get a fair sticker price. you'll get a used that has aced our rigorous 150-point inspection. Not one auto drives off our lots unless they satisfy our examinations. You can rest easy knowing your Subaru WRX STI is road-ready. Plus, you'll get access to your Subaru's vehicle ownership and history information.
Subaru WRX STI—what to know
Subaru is a Japanese automobile brand that's renowned for its focus on safety and all-wheel drive. Subaru started in 1950, and by 1954 had produced its first car. Subaru began to be recognized in the 1970s by introducing the GL, one of the first cars to provide 4WD, a drive train normally only on specialized off-road vehicles. Subaru continued to make a name for itself in the 90s with the Outback model. The Outback was highly successful. Buyers loved that it had all the room of a station wagon, but performed like an off-road vehicle. The Outback's success led Subaru to make similar models like the Forester. Today, Subaru's lineup comprises everything from compact trucks to family-friendly SUVs. If you are looking for a car that combines noteworthy safety features with off-road capabilities, you can't do much better than a pre-owned Subaru.
The Subaru WRX STI features a 3L engine that produces an impressive 305hp. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Subaru WRX STI generally gets 23mpg on the highway and 17mpg in the city. The Subaru WRX STI is available in a number of body types like sedan, sport utility, and station wagon.
Buy a Pre-owned Subaru WRX STI in San Francisco, CA today
We have the pre-owned WRX STI you've been looking for and at an affordable rate. We inspect all our Subarus from bumper to bumper to make sure they are ready for duty and give you all the vehicle's history reports. You may call it a win-win, but we think it's the way used car buying should be. Moreover, if you're ever in doubt, you get a week from the purchase date to return it. With a no-haggling and no-pressure buying process, getting the Subaru vehicle you've always wanted has never been easier. Get in touch with us today to set you up with a Subaru in San Francisco, CA!
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Subaru WRX STI for Sale in San Diego, CA
- Used Subaru WRX STI for Sale in San Leandro, CA
- Used Subaru WRX STI for Sale in San Ramon, CA
- Used Subaru WRX STI for Sale in San Rafael, CA
- Used Subaru WRX STI for Sale in San Jacinto, CA
- Used Subaru WRX STI for Sale in San Bernardino, CA
- Used Subaru WRX STI for Sale in San Antonio, TX
- Used Subaru WRX for Sale in San Bernardino, CA
Browse by location
- Honda Passport vs Pilot: Which One Is the Best? [Complete Analysis]
- Honda CR-V vs. Toyota RAV4: Which One Is Better?
- How Much Is A Corvette? The Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- Everything on the Subaru Outback: Prices, Mileage, and Specs
- What’s the Difference between Moonroof and Sunroof? Vehicles with Panoramic Roofs
- Here's How to Sell Your Car in Four Steps
- Car Travel With Pets: A Safety Guide
- What's The Real Price Of A Ford Mustang in 2021? [Reviews and Photos]