Used Ram Dakota for Sale in San Francisco, CA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, San Francisco is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, it's all about trying to see as much as San Francisco as possible. With 259 sunny days a year and summer temps around 71°, your city begs you to explore all it has to offer whenever possible. But, if you plan to see it all, you'll need a great car.
For you only one car will do—a Ram Dakota. It has almost everything you want in a car—contemporary design, handling, and horsepower. And it's a Ram, a brand you've always trusted. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new Ram Dakota. However, there is a better way.
Shift—how we do business
At Shift, it all begins with our full inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. No automobile drives off our property without acing our examinations. To assure that you get a fair price, we constantly analyze millions of points of data on current prices for similar Dakota models. You can relax knowing that your Ram Dakota is a road warrior and that you got a great deal.
More about San Francisco, CA pre-owned Ram Dakota
Ram, formerly called Dodge Ram, is a recently formed subdivision of Chrysler that focuses on producing heavy-duty trucks. Dodge had some success going against Ford and Chevrolet, but it wasn't until '94 that customers started taking notice with a full redesign of their pickup line. The Quad Cab model, which had premium features, helped popularize pickup trucks as daily drivers and family vehicles. Today, Ram's lineup includes a number of full-size trucks. They carry on their successful formula of fusing powerful engines and heavy-duty suspensions with comfort and convenient technologies.
The Ram Dakota features a 5L engine that generates an exceptional 302hp. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Ram Dakota typically gets 20mpg on the freeway and 15mpg in the city. The Dakota comes in several configurations like specialty vehicle, regular cab pickup - standard bed, regular cab pickup - long bed, regular cab chassis-cab, and mini-van.
Purchase a pre-owned Ram Dakota today
At Shift, we want to remove all the trouble out of car buying. There's no need to spend time visiting used lots all over the city. It's a win-win for you, and what we believe how the pre-owned car buying process should be. Plus, if you decide this isn't the Ram for you, you have seven days from the purchase date to return it. With us, you can get the Ram you want at an affordable rate. Take Shift for a spin today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Audi A7 for Sale in South Dakota
- Used Mitsubishi Outlander Sport for Sale in Live Oak, TX
- Used Volkswagen CC for Sale in Dundee, OR
- Used Mazda MX-5 Miata for Sale in San Jose, CA
- Used Toyota C-HR for Sale in La Quinta, CA
- Used BMW 1 Series for Sale in Concord, CA
- Used Volkswagen Passat for Sale in West Virginia
- Used Mazda CX-9 for Sale in Lebanon, OR
Browse by location
- Car Warranty: What Is It and What Does It Cover?
- Best Used SUVs Under $15,000: The Cheapest And Most Reliable SUVs
- These are the 7 Best Cars for Your Camping Plans
- A Full Review on Ford Escape
- What's a Good APR For a Car?
- The 8 Best Used Cars For Your Daily Commute to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Car Dealer Fees: What They Are and How to Avoid Them
- AWD vs. 4WD: The Differences Explained