Used Porsche Cayman for Sale in San Francisco, CA
4 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Whether work brought you here or it's always been your home, San Francisco, California is your town. But you know there's a whole lot more to do and see besides what's in your city. You've been California dreaming since, well forever! If you want to make those dreams a reality, you're going to need a reliable car. As great as San Francisco, CA, you know there is tons more to see.
You've had your eye on a Porsche Cayman for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It's got everything you're seeking in a car—contemporary styling, workmanship, and fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Porsche, a brand you respect. But a Cayman is beyond your means. What if there was a way for you to get a Porsche Cayman that crossed off all of your list without going over budget?
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
We'd love to set you up with a Porsche Cayman in San Francisco at an affordable price. We constantly follow hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for similar Porsches to make sure we're offering a competitive price. You'll get a pre-owned Porsche Cayman that's aced our full 150-point inspection. No car drives off our lots unless they satisfy our examinations. Sit back and relax knowing your car is green lit for action, plus you can access your Cayman's vehicle history reports and ownership information.
Porsche Cayman—what to know
The German automaker, Porsche, is renowned for their vehicles engineering, style, and incredible handling. Porsche was founded in 1913, and like many of its peers, designing and building race cars. It wasn't until 1964, with the release of the famous 911, that the company started to gain international notice. Porsche had a bit of financial troubles in the 1990s. However, with the creation of the Boxster, a sporty, fun roadster, in 1997 helped Porsche get back on their feet. The next decade saw Porsche add an SUV, the Cayenne, to its lineup and the Carrera GT supercar. Today, the German automaker offers a wide-range of vehicles including a full-size sedan.
The Porsche Cayman features a 4L engine that produces a respectable 385hp. You can expect around 23mpg in the city and about 32mpg on the highway. The Cayman comes in a variety body styles like convertible, sedan, and sport utility. A convertible could be a fun option since San Francisco has so many sunny days a year.
Get your used Porsche Cayman in San Francisco, CA before it's gone
At Shift, we strive to take all the hassle out of purchasing a pre-owned Cayman, yet still give you a great car at a competitive rate. We'll handle all the needed paperwork, including DMV forms, title, transfer, and registration. Plus, Shift's 150-point inspection means that your Porsche Cayman is ready to drive when we deliver it to you. Get that new-car feeling with a pre-owned Porsche Cayman. Contact Shift today.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Porsche Cayman
Browse by popular searches
- Used Porsche Cayman for Sale in San Mateo, CA
- Used Porsche Cayman for Sale in San Leandro, CA
- Used Porsche Cayman for Sale in San Marcos, CA
- Used Porsche Cayman for Sale in San Bruno, CA
- Used Porsche Cayman for Sale in San Ramon, CA
- Used Porsche Cayman for Sale in San Fernando, CA
- Used Porsche Cayman for Sale in San Diego, CA
- Used Porsche Coupe for Sale in San Francisco, CA
Browse by location
- Toyota Yaris: a Big Review for a Small Car
- Jeep Compass vs. Cherokee: Which Crossover is Better for You?
- 8 Best Japanese Used Cars to Buy in 2021
- Automatic vs. Manual Cars: Is One Better than the Other?
- How Much is a Used Jeep Trackhawk? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- Honda Pilot Models, Review, Prices & Specs
- Interested in a Ford Focus? Here's Our Review
- How Much Is A Ford Explorer?