Used Porsche Boxster for Sale in San Francisco, CA
7 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Get first dibs on hot sale cars
Shop now–These deals are first come, first served.
Other cars you might like
San Francisco, California isn't just the city you live in, it's your home. You have your city dialed and you know all the secrets spots that aren't in the tour guides. Lately, it's what outside your city that's calling you. The Golden State has everything from surf to snow. With 259 sunny days out of the year, chances are the weather will be on your side whenever you head out. If you want to see everything from the Santa Monica Pier to Glacier Point, you're going to need a great set of wheels.
For you only one car will do—a Porsche Boxster. It's got everything you want in a vehicle—updated design, smooth ride, and great fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Porsche, a brand you respect. However, a new Porsche Boxster is way out of your budget. However, there is a better way.
Shift—car buying done the right way
At Shift, it all begins with our scrupulous 150-point inspection. Not one automobile drives off our property unless they satisfy Shift's checklist. To ensure that you get a competitive rate, we constantly follow millions of data points on current prices for comparable Porsche Boxsters. You can relax knowing that your Porsche is ready to drive all over San Francisco and the rest of California and that you got a great deal.
Porsche Boxster—what to know
When you think of premium-sports cars with faultless German engineering, chances are Porsche is the first to come to mind. Porsche first started as a race car manufacture and had several impressive models. However, with the release of the revered 911 in 1964, the company became an international success. Porsche had a bit of financial woes during the '90s. However, with the creation of their sporty fun coupe, the Boxster, in '97 helped Porsche get back on their feet. Porsche later broadened their lineup with a super-charged SUV and the Carrera GT, a mid-engine sports car. Today, the German automaker offers a wide-range of vehicles including a full-size sedan.
The Porsche Boxster features a 4L engine that produces a respectable 375hp. This model gets 20mpg city and 30mpg expressway. The Porsche Boxster comes in several configurations like convertible, sedan, and sport utility. With the number of sunny days in Porsche, we're thinking a convertible could up your driving game.
Purchase a pre-owned Porsche Boxster today
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Porsche Boxster for Sale in San Diego, CA
- Used Porsche Boxster for Sale in San Fernando, CA
- Used Porsche Boxster for Sale in San Jacinto, CA
- Used Porsche Boxster for Sale in San Rafael, CA
- Used Porsche Boxster for Sale in San Dimas, CA
- Used Porsche Boxster for Sale in San Bruno, CA
- Used Porsche Boxster for Sale in San Jose, CA
- Used Porsche Boxster for Sale in San Antonio, TX
Browse by location
- The Top 7 Best MPG Minivans (Fuel Efficient)
- Honda Fit Review: Price, Reliability, Models and More
- Honda Civic: Review, Specs & Prices
- Brand Battle, Audi vs. BMW: Which One is Better and Why?
- How Much Is A Cadillac? A Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- How Much is a Jeep Compass? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- Should You Get a Toyota Camry or a Toyota Corolla? Find Out Here
- How Much Is An Audi A4?