Used Pontiac G6 for Sale in San Francisco, CA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
While you love your city, what really gets you excited for the weekends is that there is a whole state waiting for you to explore. You've been California dreaming since, well forever! If you want to make those dreams a reality, you're going to need a great car. As great as San Francisco, CA, you know there is tons more to explore.
For you only one car will do—a Pontiac G6. It's got almost everything you're searching for in a car—updated design, handling, and fuel economy. And it's a Pontiac, a brand you've always trusted. But a Pontiac G6 is beyond your means. What if we told you there's a better way?
The only way to buy a used car
We love setting up people, like you, with a pre-owned Pontiac they're going to love. It all starts with our rigorous inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not a single auto drives off our lots unless they satisfy our inspections. To assure that you get a reasonable rate, we continually follow millions of data points on past and current prices for related Pontiac G6 models. You can relax knowing that your vehicle is ready to drive and that you got a great deal.
More about your Pontiac G6
Pontiac was founded in 1907 as the Oakland Car Company of Pontiac, Michigan. The automaker was acquired by General Motors, and the name was shortened to Pontiac. Pontiac occupied the mid-tier price range with a lineup of coupes, sedans, and station wagons during the '30s and '40s. In 1964, Pontiac found success with its GTO. The powerful car was a hit and helped define the Muscle Car Era. By 2009, Pontiac was on the chopping block when GM needed to streamline its portfolio. By 2010, Pontiac had been discontinued by General Motors.
Pontiac G6 has a 252hp, 4L engine. The Pontiac G6 gets 22mpg city and 33mpg expressway. The G6 is available in a variety configurations such as sport utility, sedan, and convertible. A convertible could be a fun option since San Francisco has so many sunny days a year.
Get your used Pontiac G6 in San Francisco, CA before it's gone
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Lexus HS 250h for Sale in Maryland
- Used Buick for Sale in Corning, CA
- Used Volvo S40 for Sale in Merced, CA
- Used Subaru BRZ for Sale in Boerne, TX
- Used Mercedes-Benz CLS 550 for Sale in Murrieta, CA
- Used Chevrolet Traverse for Sale in Issaquah, WA
- Used INFINITI Q70L for Sale in Fremont, CA
- Used Audi A5 for Sale in San Gabriel Valley, CA
Browse by location
- Honda Civic: Review, Specs & Prices
- Best Large Family SUVs: A Smart Investment On Your Family’s Happiness
- Ford Focus: The Only Guide You’ll Need
- Understanding How Car Insurance Works
- Here's Everything You Need to Know About No-Money-Down Car Loans
- AWD vs. 4WD: The Differences Explained
- Chevy Silverado 1500: Prices and How Far Can It Go
- Is Elantra a Good Car Choice? Here’s Our Hyundai Elantra Review