Used Nissan Sentra for Sale in San Francisco, CA
8 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Download these new markdowns
Found a car you love? Get it while you can!
Other cars you might like
San Francisco, California isn't just the city you live in, it's your home. You have your city dialed and you know all the secrets spots that aren't in the tour guides. Lately, it's what outside your city that's calling you. California is the ideal, relaxed West Coast lifestyle, and you're ready to take it all in. You can imagine strolling the Santa Monica Pier, seeing sea life at Monterey Bay Aquarium, or taking in the natural beauty of Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park. However, to do everything you want, you'll need a great ride.
You've had your eye on a Nissan Sentra for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It has almost everything you're seeking in an automobile—modern design, workmanship, and fuel economy. And it's a Nissan, a brand you've always trusted. But a Nissan Sentra is beyond your means. However, there's a better way.
Shift—how we do business
At Shift, it all starts with our full inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not a single automobile leaves our lots without acing our check-lists. To ensure that you receive a reasonable price, we continuously check millions of data points on current prices for related Nissan Sentras. You'll be able to rest easy knowing that your Nissan is ready for the road and that you got a great deal.
Nissan Sentra—what to know
Nissan, formerly Datsun, has come a long way the last couple of decades. The Japanese automaker is known for stylish sedans like the Altima, as well as rugged and reliable heavy-duty trucks like the Titan. Nissan has been around in some form or another since the 1930s and has consistently pushed the boundaries of what a car can be. Nissan continues their automotive excellence in new categories like all-electric with their popular Leaf, as well as super cars like the GT-R.
Nissan Sentra has a 200hp, 3L engine. You can expect around 30mpg in the city and about 40mpg on the highway. The Sentra comes in several body types like cargo, convertible, crew cab pickup, and crew cab pickup - long bed. With so many sunny days per year in San Francisco, a convertible may not be a bad option.
Don't miss out on your Nissan Sentra
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Nissan Sentra for Sale in San Marcos, CA
- Used Nissan Sentra for Sale in San Mateo, CA
- Used Nissan Sentra for Sale in San Diego, CA
- Used Nissan Sentra for Sale in San Leandro, CA
- Used Nissan Sentra for Sale in San Clemente, CA
- Used Nissan Sentra for Sale in San Jacinto, CA
- Used Nissan Sentra for Sale in San Fernando, CA
- Used Nissan Sentra for Sale in San Juan Capistrano, CA
Browse by location
- Most Reliable Used Cars Under $10,000
- Honda CR-V vs. Toyota RAV4: Which One Is Better?
- How Much is a Toyota RAV4?
- Wonder No More: Here's How Much Your Totaled Car Is Worth
- Honda Fit Review: Price, Reliability, Models and More
- Car Dealer Fees: What They Are and How to Avoid Them
- The 9 Cheapest Cars to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- All About BMW 3 Series: Why Should You Get this Car