Used Nissan JUKE for Sale in San Francisco, CA
3 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, and Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Sure, San Francisco is where you work, but it's also where you play. On the weekends, it's all about meeting up with your best buds and seeing what kind of wholesome trouble you can all get into. With 259 sunny days a year and summer temps around 71°, your city is practically begging you to explore it whenever possible. However, if you're wanting to check out the best spots, you'll need a great car.
The only car you can see yourself cruising around San Francisco in is a Nissan JUKE. It's got just about everything you want in a vehicle—attractive design, smooth ride, and fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Nissan, a brand you respect. A new Nissan JUKE is just a bit above your budget. What if we told you there is a better option.
Shift—how we do business
We love giving people a great used car at a great price. At Shift, it all begins with our meticulous inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not one vehicle leaves our lots unless they satisfy Shift's check-lists. To assure that you receive a great price, we regularly keep track of hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for comparable Nissan JUKE models?You'll be able to trust knowing that your vehicle has the green light and that you got a great price on your Nissan.
More about San Francisco, CA used Nissan JUKEs
Nissan, formerly Datsun, has been a mainstay on roadways all over the world. Chances are you'll still see some Datsun vehicles cruising around, which is a testament to the reliability of their automobiles. The Japanese automaker is known for stylish sedans like the Altima, as well as rugged and reliable heavy-duty trucks like the Titan. Nissan has been around in some form or another since the 1930s and has consistently pushed the boundaries of what a car can be. Today, Nissan continues to push the boundaries with all-electric vehicles like the Leaf and the GT-R super car.
Nissan JUKE has a 215hp, 2L engine. The Nissan JUKE gets 28mpg city and 34mpg freeway. The JUKE comes in several configurations such as cargo, convertible, crew cab pickup, and crew cab pickup - long bed. With so many sunny days per year in San Francisco, a convertible may not be a bad option.
Purchase a Pre-owned Nissan JUKE before it's gone
When you are ready to purchase the Nissan JUKE, don't spend time browsing used car dealers all over San Francisco or searching the internet for the best price. Just cruise on over to us. We'll get you the Nissan you want at a reasonable price. Plus, you can compare the JUKE to any of other vehicles on our site to ensure it's the set of wheels you want. Take Shift for a spin today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Nissan JUKE for Sale in San Mateo, CA
- Used Nissan JUKE for Sale in San Ramon, CA
- Used Nissan JUKE for Sale in San Bruno, CA
- Used Nissan JUKE for Sale in San Jacinto, CA
- Used Nissan JUKE for Sale in San Marcos, CA
- Used Nissan JUKE for Sale in San Rafael, CA
- Used Nissan JUKE for Sale in San Fernando, CA
- Used Nissan JUKE for Sale in San Bernardino, CA
Browse by location
- Jeep Cherokee vs Grand Cherokee: Which Model Is Right For You?
- How to Get a Car Loan in Four Steps
- Tacoma vs. Tundra: Everything You Need To Know About Toyota’s Pickup Trucks
- Toyota Tacoma vs. Chevrolet Colorado: Find Out Which Truck is Better
- Ford Edge vs Escape: Which One Is Best?
- Getting an Auto Loan Pre-Approval: Benefits and How to Have It
- Premium vs. Regular Gas Explained
- Chevy Equinox Reviews: Price, Reliability and More