Used Nissan GT-R for Sale in San Francisco, CA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, San Francisco is where you work, but it's also where you play. On the weekends, it's all about meeting up with your best friends and taking the town on. With 259 sunny days a year and summer temps around 71 degrees, your city is practically begging you to explore it whenever possible. But, if you wish to see it all, you'll need an a solid set of wheels.
For you only one car will do—a Nissan GT-R. It has almost everything you want in a vehicle—modern design, workmanship, and horsepower. Plus, it's made by Nissan, a brand you respect. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new GT-R. However, there's a better way.
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
We hear you and we have the answer. We can put you behind the steering wheel without breaking the bank. We begin with our meticulous 150-point inspection. Not one auto drives off our lots without passing. Plus, to assure that you get a reasonable rate, we constantly check millions of data points on current prices for comparable Nissan models. You can rest easy knowing your used Nissan has the green light, and you'll have access to all the vehicle history reports and ownership information.
More about San Francisco, CA pre-owned Nissan GT-R
Nissan, formerly Datsun, has been a mainstay on highways all over the world. Chances are you'll still see some Datsun vehicles on the road, which is a testament to the reliability of their vehicles. This Japanese automaker makes everything from stylish sedans, like the Altima, to the Titan, a heavy-duty truck that is as reliable as it is rugged. The automaker got its start in the 1930s and hasn't let off the gas since. Today, Nissan continues to push the boundaries with all-electric vehicles like the Leaf and the GT-R super car.
The Nissan GT-R is equipped with a 4L engine which can generate an incredible 600hp. This model gets 16mpg city and 23mpg highway. The GT-R comes in a number of body types like station wagon, sport utility, sedan, regular cab pickup - long bed, and passenger. With so many sunny days per year in San Francisco, a convertible may not be a bad option.
Purchase a Used Nissan GT-R before it's too late
At Shift, we strive to take all the hassle out of buying a used Nissan GT-R, yet still give you a quality ride at a great price. We'll process all the required paperwork, including DMV forms, title, transfer, and registration. Plus, Shift's 150-point inspection means that your Nissan GT-R is ready to hit the road when we deliver it to you. With a no-haggling and no-pressure buying process, getting the Nissan GT-R you've always wanted has never been easier. Contact Shift today.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Nissan GT-R
Browse by popular searches
- Used Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio for Sale in Alaska
- Used INFINITI QX56 for Sale in Villa Park, CA
- Used Buick for Sale in Richmond, CA
- Used Mazda CX-5 for Sale in Beverly Hills, CA
- Used FIAT 124 Spider for Sale in Kirby, TX
- Used MINI for Sale in Greenwood, CA
- Used Honda CR-Z for Sale in Washington
- Used Audi A7 for Sale in Huntington Beach, CA
Browse by location
- Five Things You Should Know About Used Car Warranties
- Everything on the Subaru Outback: Prices, Mileage, and Specs
- Chevy Equinox Reviews: Price, Reliability and More
- Everything You Need to Know About How Car Loans Work
- How Much Is A Used Nissan Altima?
- Let the Fun Begin: Here are the Best Used Convertible Cars in 2021
- Six Best Used 6-Passenger Cars to Keep an Eye On
- The Ultimate Comparison Between a Camaro and a Mustang