Used Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV for Sale in San Francisco, CA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, San Francisco is where you work, but it's also where you play. On the weekends, it's all about meeting up with your best friends and painting the town red. With 259 sunny days a year and summer temps around 71 degrees, your city begs you to explore everything it offers whenever possible. Without an a solid set of wheels, you may not see much besides San Francisco, CA.
The only car you can see yourself driving around San Francisco in is a Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV. It has everything you want in a vehicle—contemporary design, handling, and a good reputation. Plus, it's made by Mitsubishi, a brand you respect. However, a new Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV is way out of your budget. There's a better way to buy the Outlander PHEV you want, and Shift has it.
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
We strive to set you up with an Outlander PHEV in San Francisco at an affordable price. We constantly follow hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for related Mitsubishis to make sure we are giving you a very competitive price. You'll get a quality pre-owned Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV that's gone through our meticulous 150-point inspection. Not one car leaves our property unless they satisfy Shift's checklists. You'll have peace of mind knowing your Mitsubishi is ready for San Francisco, plus you'll receive your Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV's history and ownership info so you can see that your Outlander PHEV and Shift are on the up and up.
Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV—what to know
Mitsubishi, a Japanese word meaning "three diamonds," started in 1870 as a shipping company. The Model A, which debuted in 1917, was the company's first car. It wasn't until the '60s that the company focused on producing automobiles at a larger scale. The company ultimately formed a partnership with Chrysler during the 1970s. Today, the company has a diverse line up of affordable vehicles that includes sedans, crossovers, electric vehicles, and SUVs.
Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV has a 117hp, 2L engine. The Outlander PHEV comes in a number of body types such as convertible, crew cab pickup - short bed, extended cab pickup - short bed, and extended cab pickup - standard bed. With so many sunny days per year in San Francisco, a convertible may not be a bad option.
Purchase a pre-owned Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV today
We strive to take all the hassle out of purchasing a pre-owned Outlander PHEV, yet still give you a quality ride at a great price. We'll even process all the necessary paperwork, including registration, title, transfer, and DMV forms. Plus, our 150-point inspection means that your Outlander PHEV is ready to drive when we deliver it to your home. With great rates, no-pressure buying process, and quality Mitsubishi Outlander PHEVs, we put the fun back into getting the car of your dreams. Contact Shift today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV for Sale in San Ramon, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV for Sale in San Fernando, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV for Sale in San Dimas, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV for Sale in San Mateo, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV for Sale in San Jacinto, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV for Sale in San Diego, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV for Sale in San Juan Capistrano, CA
- Used Lexus IS 300 for Sale in San Francisco, CA
Browse by location
- What Are Car Invoice Prices and How to Find Them
- Honda Accord Review: Models, Price, Reliability and More
- Charger vs. Challenger: Which Dodge Used Muscle Car is Better?
- Best Used SUVs Under $15,000: The Cheapest And Most Reliable SUVs
- Honda Passport vs Pilot: Which One Is the Best? [Complete Analysis]
- Should You Get a Toyota Camry or a Toyota Corolla? Find Out Here
- Best Times of The Year To Buy Used Cars
- How Much Is A Used Nissan Altima?