Used Mitsubishi Endeavor for Sale in San Francisco, CA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, San Francisco is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, you're ready to meet up with some friend and see as much as San Francisco as you can. With 259 sunny days a year and summer temps around 71 degrees, your city is practically begging you to explore the outdoors whenever possible. But, if you're wanting to see what this great state has to offer, you'll need an a comfortable ride.
The only car you can see yourself cruising around San Francisco in is a Mitsubishi Endeavor. It has everything you're seeking in a vehicle—attractive styling, handling, and a good reputation. Plus, it's made by Mitsubishi, a brand you respect. A new Endeavor is just a bit above your budget. What if we told you there is a better way?
Shift—car buying done the right way
We'd love to match you with an Endeavor in San Francisco at a price you can afford. We continuously follow millions of data points on current prices for comparable Mitsubishis to ensure we're offering a competitive price. You'll get a quality pre-owned Endeavor that has received our meticulous 150-point inspection. Not one auto drives off our lots without acing Shift's examinations. You can rest easy knowing your Mitsubishi can handle the highway. Paperwork? Yes, we have it! You'll have access to your vehicle's history report and ownership information.
More about your Mitsubishi Endeavor
Mitsubishi is a Japanese automaker whose vehicles are known for having comparable features to Toyota and Honda, but at a lower price point. The Model A, which debuted in 1917, was the company's first car. It wasn't until 1960 that Mitsubishi produced automobiles at scale. The company ultimately formed a partnership with Chrysler during the 1970s. Today, the company produces various vehicles, including the Outlander, a crossover SUV, and subcompact models like the Mirage.
Mitsubishi Endeavor has a 225hp, 4L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Mitsubishi Endeavor generally gets 22mpg on the expressway and 15mpg in the city. The Endeavor comes in numerous body styles like convertible, crew cab pickup - short bed, extended cab pickup - short bed, and extended cab pickup - standard bed. With so many sunny days per year in San Francisco, a convertible may not be a bad option.
Get your used Mitsubishi Endeavor in San Francisco, CA before it's gone
When you are ready to buy the Mitsubishi Endeavor, don't spend time browsing used lots all over San Francisco or scouring the web for a great rate. Just head to Shift. You'll get the automobile you want at an affordable rate. Feel free to compare the Endeavor to hundreds of other cars on our site to ensure it's the car you have your heart set on. Take us for a spin today.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Ford for Sale in Nevada
- Used Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 for Sale in Corning, CA
- Used Lexus IS 250C for Sale in Lafayette, OR
- Used MINI Cooper Clubman for Sale in Petaluma, CA
- Used Jeep Wrangler Unlimited for Sale in Berkeley, CA
- Used Volkswagen e-Golf for Sale in Buda, TX
- Used Lexus IS F for Sale in Daly City, CA
- Used Mazda CX-5 for Sale in Calexico, CA
Browse by location
- What Are the Interest Rates for Car Loans?
- Honda Odyssey vs. Toyota Sienna: Which Minivan Has the Best Features?
- How Many Miles Does A Car Last? Tips On How To Improve Your Mileage and More
- Cars 101: How Does a Supercharger Work?
- Chevy Equinox Reviews: Price, Reliability and More
- Best Used Muscle Cars to Buy in 2021
- Automatic vs. Manual Cars: Is One Better than the Other?
- How Much Is A Cadillac Escalade? A Complete Guide On Prices And Features