Used Mitsubishi Eclipse for Sale in San Francisco, CA
1 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Sure, San Francisco is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, you're ready to meet up with some friend and see as much as San Francisco as you can. With 259 sunny days a year and summer temps around 71 degrees, your city begs you to explore everything it offers as much as possible. But, if you plan to check out the best spots, you'll need an a comfortable ride.
There's only one vehicle for you and it's a Mitsubishi Eclipse. It has just about everything you're searching for in an automobile—contemporary design, handling, and plenty of power. And it's a Mitsubishi, a brand you've always trusted. But a Mitsubishi Eclipse is beyond your means. What if we told you there's a better option?
Shift—how we do business
It all starts with our meticulous inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not one automobile leaves our property without passing Shift's examinations. To ensure that you receive a competitive rate, we regularly follow hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for comparable Mitsubishis. You can rest easy knowing that your car is a road warrior and that you got a great deal.
Mitsubishi Eclipse—what to know
Mitsubishi is a Japanese automaker whose vehicles are known for having comparable features to Toyota and Honda, but at a lower price point. In 1917 the Japanese automaker rolled out its first passenger car, the Model A. It wasn't until the '60s that the company focused on producing automobiles at scale, and eventually formed a partnership with Chrysler during the 1970s. Today, the company has a diverse line up of affordable vehicles that includes sedans, crossovers, electric vehicles, and SUVs. A used Mitsubishi is a great option for buyers looking for an affordable, reliable vehicle with a number of features to make your drive enjoyable.
Mitsubishi Eclipse has a 265hp, 4L engine. The Mitsubishi Eclipse gets 20mpg city and 28mpg highway. The Mitsubishi Eclipse comes in several body styles such as sport utility, sedan, extended cab pickup - standard bed, extended cab pickup - short bed, and crew cab pickup - short bed. With the amount of sunny days in Mitsubishi, we're thinking a convertible could up your driving game.
Buy a Used Mitsubishi Eclipse in San Francisco, CA today
We might be a bit biased, but we think Shift offers one of the best online pre-owned car buying experiences out there. We have competitive prices for every one of our pre-owned Mitsubishi Eclipses and make sure to provide all the details to make your decision. Plus, our thorough inspection means your Mitsubishi Eclipse is ready to hop on the highway once it's delivered. Have a car to trade in or need financing to buy your pre-owned Mitsubishi Eclipse? We can help you with that too. With competitive rates on Eclipses and a no-pressure buying process, you got nothing to lose. Except for a great deal. today's.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Mitsubishi Eclipse
Browse by popular searches
- Used Mitsubishi Eclipse for Sale in San Mateo, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Eclipse for Sale in San Jose, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Eclipse for Sale in San Diego, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Eclipse for Sale in San Leandro, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Eclipse for Sale in San Bernardino, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Eclipse for Sale in San Bruno, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Coupe for Sale in San Francisco, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Eclipse for Sale in San Marcos, TX
Browse by location
- Is Elantra a Good Car Choice? Here’s Our Hyundai Elantra Review
- How Much Does A Car Cost? Calculate The Real Expense Of Car Ownership
- How Much is a Used Ford Raptor? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- Which Car Should You Buy: An Audi, BMW, or Mercedes? Find Out Here
- Most Reliable Used Cars Under $10,000
- Honda Fit Review: Price, Reliability, Models and More
- How Much Is A Cadillac Escalade? A Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- Honda Odyssey vs. Toyota Sienna: Which Minivan Has the Best Features?