Used Mercury Grand Marquis for Sale in San Francisco, CA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, San Francisco is where you work, but it's also where you play. On the weekends, you're ready to meet up with some friend and see as much as San Francisco as you can. With 259 sunny days a year and summer temps around 71°, your city is begging you to explore all it has to offer whenever possible. But, if you wish to see what this great state has to offer, you'll need a great car.
There's only one car for you and it's a Mercury Grand Marquis. It has just about everything you want in a vehicle—modern design, smooth ride, and a focus on safety. And it's a Mercury, a brand you've always trusted. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new Mercury Grand Marquis. What if we told you there's a better option?
Shift—car buying done the right way
We strive to provide people a quality used vehicle at a competitive price. At Shift, it all starts with our rigorous inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not one car drives off our property unless they satisfy our check-lists. To ensure that you get a great sticker price, we continuously monitor hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for comparable Mercury Grand Marquis models. You can rest easy knowing that your car is ready to drive and that you're getting a great price.
More about San Francisco, CA used Mercury Grand Marquis
Mercury, a Ford brand, started in 1930 with the aim to provide affordable luxury to the working class. Mercury produced its first car in 1939 with the Mercury 8 and it was highly successful. The line had success in the '60s with it the Cougar and Comet. Mercury had one of its most successful decades during the '90s when it offered SUVs and minivans that had premium features not found in many other affordably-priced models. Mercury was discontinued in 2011, with he Grad Marquis being its last model it offered.
Mercury Grand Marquis has a 224hp, 5L engine. You can expect around 16mpg in and around town and about 24mpg on the expressway. The Mercury Grand Marquis is available in several body styles such as sport utility and sedan.
Don't miss out on your Mercury Grand Marquis
You don't have to pay through the nose for a great automobile. We make sure all our vehicles are road-ready and provide all the vehicle's history reports. You may call it a win-win, but we think it's the way pre-owned car buying should be. Plus, if you decide this isn't the Mercury for you, you have a week from the purchase date to bring it back. With a no-haggling and no-pressure process, getting the Mercury Grand Marquis you want has never been easier. The next time you're on the road in San Francisco, make sure its in a Mercury!
Frequently Asked Questions about the Mercury Grand Marquis
Browse by popular searches
- Used Audi e-tron for Sale in Malibu, CA
- Used Acura TSX for Sale in Alaska
- Used Mercedes-Benz A 220 for Sale in Rochester, WA
- Used Mercedes-Benz SLK 280 for Sale in Manor, TX
- Used BMW 2 Series for Sale in Orange County, CA
- Used Chevrolet Sonic for Sale in Arkansas
- Used Nissan for Sale in Santa Clarita, CA
- Used Hyundai Kona for Sale in South Carolina
Browse by location
- On the Hunt for a Dog-Friendly Car? We’ve Got You Covered
- HR-V vs CR-V Honda: The Info You Need To Make The Right Choice
- Honda Accord Review: Models, Price, Reliability and More
- Trust Us, We Know How to Sell Used Cars: Our Complete Guide to Help You
- How Much is a Lexus? Models, Price & Reviews
- 8 Best Japanese Used Cars to Buy in 2021
- BMW X1 Models, Review, Price and Specs
- How Long Is A Chevrolet Suburban