Used Maserati Levante for Sale in San Francisco, CA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Whether work brought you here or it's always been your home, San Francisco, California is your town. But you know there's a lot more beyond the confines of your city. California is the classic, relaxed West Coast experience, and you're ready to see everything you can. You can imagine strolling the Santa Monica Pier, seeing sea life at Monterey Bay Aquarium, or getting some rest and relaxation in Big Sur. But to do so, you're going to need a good car.
You already know what you want, and that's a Maserati Levante. It has everything you want in a vehicle—updated design, smooth ride, and plenty of power. Plus, it's made by Maserati, a brand you respect. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new Maserati Levante. However, there's a better option.
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
We hear you and we have a solution. We can get you the used Maserati you want without busting your wallet. It all starts with our meticulous 150-point inspection. No vehicle rolls off our property unless they satisfy our check-lists. Plus, to assure that you receive a wallet-friendlier rate, we regularly track tens of thousands of data points on past and current prices for related Maserati Levantes. You'll have peace of mind knowing that your car has the green light and that you got a great price on your Maserati.
More about the Maserati Levante
Maserati is an Italian automaker renowned for producing, sleek, stylish cars with premium features. The company was founded in 1914 with a focus on producing race cars. During the '60s, the automaker started to produce road cars. The Ghibli, a 330 horsepower luxury sedan, was one of the first non-racing models. In 1993, Maserati was bought by fellow Italian automaker, FIAT. Today, Maserati has expanded its lineup to include SUVs. If you desire a car that has European styling in a sporty package, Maserati should be on your list
The Maserati Levante is equipped with a 4L engine with a tremendous 590hp. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Maserati Levante typically gets 15mpg in the city and about 21mpg on the highway. The Maserati Levante comes in several body styles like convertible, sedan, and sport utility. A convertible could be a fun option since San Francisco has so many sunny days a year.
Purchase a Pre-owned Maserati Levante before it's too late
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Ford Expedition EL for Sale in Marina, CA
- Used Chevrolet Malibu for Sale in Bakersfield, CA
- Used Subaru BRZ for Sale in Merced, CA
- Used BMW M5 for Sale in Temecula, CA
- Used Audi S7 for Sale in Anaheim, CA
- Used INFINITI QX60 for Sale in Gilroy, CA
- Used Lexus GS for Sale in Salem, OR
- Used Mitsubishi Mirage for Sale in Ventura, CA
Browse by location
- Everything on the Subaru Outback: Prices, Mileage, and Specs
- Drinking and Driving Prevention Guide
- Here's Everything You Need to Know About No-Money-Down Car Loans
- Selling a Car Without a Title in Four Steps
- The Best and Cheapest Small AWD Cars to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- The Best Electric Cars to Buy Used in 2021
- Looking for Cars and You’re Short? Here’s a list of the Best Options
- Car Travel With Pets: A Safety Guide